Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye IRC

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Soon this forum will be closed and threads merged with European Rallying.
    I sincerely hope not. If the IRC was important enough to have it's own section surely the ERC which will now be of greater stature deserves it's own board. Solution is simple- change the title of this board, there's only one letter to change...

Liked 1,176 Times in 389 Posts
    I agree with most of the guys here... rename IRC to ERC and leave European Rallying for national rallies, other than those from ERC.

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    It would be better to just change the name of this forum to "European Rally Championship", because every rally, big news etc will have it's own subject. While European Rallying should be changed to "European National Rallying"? I think it would make more sense and it would make things easier for everyone...
    This also gets my vote

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    I echo what the others have said, ERC should have it's own sub forum replacing IRC.

Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    It would be better to just change the name of this forum to "European Rally Championship", because every rally, big news etc will have it's own subject. While European Rallying should be changed to "European National Rallying"? I think it would make more sense and it would make things easier for everyone...
    I agree.
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    I agree with others, IRC should be renamed to ERC and european rallying to remain for all the other rallys taking place in Europe not part of 2013 ERC

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    I agree with Tom. Better to rename IRC section to ERC and let European rallying for national news. It would make things easier to follow.
    +1
    Agree with most mates at IRC success.Well done at almost all levels.At some points better than wrc.Plenty different winners,cars,new drivers,a lot of drama.Most of rallies was very difficult to know the winner.

I am sure that with new cars from manufacturs ERC will be very interesting.Just remember the first years of IRC..

Liked 400 Times in 266 Posts
    I also agree with you guys, i had some really magnificent moments in the last years, visiting those magical rally's in the IRC championship. Alltough the last year was much less interesting, i still find it pitty that IRC is disappearing. But it also creates a great opportunity for ERC to find some magic in the future. Hope Eurosport will continu to deliver great support and images and that the calendar will be made up witrh some "intelligence"

Concerning this thread, i join most people's advice to just change the name to ERC, so that we can discuss this new championship over here.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    It was enjoyable live rally TV time. We can change the name to ERC, it will be the same series with the same organizer. Thx Eurosport.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    You get my vote too
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life