Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts

Donkey of the race - Abu Dhabi

Many Candidates. Rosberg, Perez, Webber.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    I'll take Webber definately, and I think the other 2 are worthy of mention

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts

Donkey of the race

Well I thought Perez was quite foolish to keep the boot in when he did. Also Red Bull for severely compromising Webber's race in their haste to clear the path for Vettel. McLaren for building cars that seem extra fragile when leading races.

I think Button is worthy of mention as well for braking too early to allow Vettel past. I think were it Lewis he would not have gone by but he's quite a distant donkey.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    From first look I didn't think there was much Rosberg could've done. Would like to have another look but if the car is on the limit of traction through a corner its not so easy to change lines.

Webber made a mistake with Maldonado. He squeezed him on the apex, and Maldonado had nowhere to go. I thought the Massa incident was 50/50 considering Massa actually ran slightly wide. I thought the stewards made the right calls today. Agreed with Perez.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    I think Button is worthy of mention as well for braking too early to allow Vettel past. I think were it Lewis he would not have gone by but he's quite a distant donkey.
    You do know, however, that Button was on well used medium tires, while Vettel was on fresh softs? He had nothing to fight back with.

Donkey of the race for me is Webber - no contest. Best car in the field and he makes a complete monkey's breakfast of it. From a botched start to that over-eager maneuver against Maldonado to the final shunt. And to add insult to injury, by the time he bombed out, he was behind his team mate, who started 21 positions behind him. How more mediocre can you look?
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Webber had an awful race. I have to give it to him.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    forgot about perez. i have to put him above mark!
    May the forza be with you

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    You do know, however, that Button was on well used medium tires, while Vettel was on fresh softs? He had nothing to fight back with.

Donkey of the race for me is Webber - no contest. Best car in the field and he makes a complete monkey's breakfast of it. From a botched start to that over-eager maneuver against Maldonado to the final shunt. And to add insult to injury, by the time he bombed out, he was behind his team mate, who started 21 positions behind him. How more mediocre can you look?
    Yeah that's a fair enough point about Button but I still felt he should have kept him behind him. As I said, a distant donkey.

Probably Webber that takes donkey trophy home with him alright today.

I'm interested in hearing more information about the Rosberg incident as if Narain suddenly slowed down, and it's hard to tell from the video, then there was probably little Rosberg could have done to avoid the accident.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    yup Webber had a poor start, involved in 2 questionable incidents, and then got mixed up in the perez fracas. although, to be fair, he was an innocent bystander in that one

Rosberg gets 3/4 donkey as the HRT engine seems to have been failing and thus caused the sudden lack of pace. But he should not have been that close to the HRT in those corners anyway,

Perez, mos def

...and of course team mclaren
    you can't argue with results.