Thanks Dimvii and dodge33cymru

Had a great event. Also the most crowded rally I ever visited. Again the organisation failed, by having only 2 stages that started on time, the first stages of both days. Also in crowd-management they failed completely, not enough forbidden areas (or not big enough) and not enough marshalls to handle the (often drunk) spectators. And for time-registration they failed as well. Times of SS4 being cancelled, a stage where Solberg lost a minute and Meeke lost 40s, coincidence??

Anyway, seen a great, spectacular and fast rally. Meeke was very impressive (as anyone can see on the countless videos), but I was surprised to see both Loix (until sunday morning) and Cherain (before he went off) having times so close to him. All 3 had a very similar agressive driving style. Solberg was a little disappointing for me, he looked quite calm, and also his driving line looked very safe. He didn't take many cuts that other drivers (like Meeke, Loix, Cherain, Princen etc) took. It looked like he didn't put a lot of effort in recce and preparation. Also you don't expect a national driver (Princen) to keep up with him. Princen knows the terrain, but still a C4 should be quicker than an older Subaru S12...