Page 56 of 168 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano
    Delta use the pub/bar thread for "spamming". ; http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc/...lk-thread.html
    Not exactly spamming but it does wreck a thread to put your fluff qualifying posts here just as excitement is building to a climax - Not long now, boy am I enjoying this season - anybody got an idea how to get a stream in UK?
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bjalverud
    Hello
    Where is the place at 4:39 ?
    This place is in Finnskogen stage and is not used in 2013. Information from video owner SubaruNorway.
    WRC Pickem winner 2013

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallye-vid
    Would be better to donate the money to poor people instead of let him driving ...
    So far, the funniest comment of 2013

On a serious note, it's a disgrace that Al-Attiyah's seat isn't give to an experienced fast driver or an upcomming Swedish talent that has trouble finding sponsors. It's really soooo unprofessional trying to run a business and then let your useless son run a WRC car, instead of doing what is best for the sport, which would be to go for excisting talent or future talent.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    On a serious note, it's a disgrace that Al-Attiyah's seat isn't give to an experienced fast driver or an upcomming Swedish talent that has trouble finding sponsors. It's really soooo unprofessional trying to run a business and then let your useless son run a WRC car, instead of doing what is best for the sport, which would be to go for excisting talent or future talent.
    I kind of agree, but considering extremely short notice I can't blame Wilson&Wilson. What could young driver do with absolutely no testing and new codriver do?

Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjalverud
    Hello
    Where is the place at 4:39 ?
    As i said previously that place is not ran on Finnskogen this year.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

So far, the funniest comment of 2013

I'm sure that if someone had thrown a bag full of Krone at Malc he'd have been very happy. He is running a business, not a charity. You don't know whether there were any behind the scenes offers to the organisers before Mad Matt was parachuted in, probably in the absence of any takers. Personally I'd have said that asking Kris Meeke to step in would have been doing 'what is best for the sport' but as Nasser has paid for the gig I imagine he had a pretty big say in this outcome.

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkov
    I kind of agree, but considering extremely short notice I can't blame Wilson&Wilson. What could young driver do with absolutely no testing and new codriver do?
    I would have offered the seat to PG Andersson or Tänak or P.Solberg or Atkinson or Meeke or basically anybody else to improve the sport and the spectacle instead of giving the car to the poorest WRC driver ever, just because he happens to be the son of the team owner. That's not really World Championship level, is it?
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

the poorest WRC driver ever
    I can understand he isn't your cup of tea (he isn't mine) but try to resist the hyperbole. There are a number of regular WRC drivers whose records are worse over the same period of the famous 5-year plan, indeed there are a number I'd be willing to bet you will finish behind him in Sweden.

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am thinking there are a few top drivers this year in with a chance of winning Sweden, wonder if Loeb could pull out another performance like 2004. )