Page 12 of 168 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Thanks guys!

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano
    Ransbysätter at Vargåsen stage. In-car footage: Loeb onboard - Sweden Rally 2006 Part 02 - YouTube

Vargåsen, Sp.A. Älgtjärn,
    you can see the cars both in the bend-complex and during their "descent" down the hill ( I did not film it). See this video.
    Parking was at the access road so be early or be prepared to walk a looong distance.

In-car footage: Loeb onboard - Sweden Rally 2006 Part 01 - YouTube

I would like some advice about Rämmen. Anyone know any good
    ?
    Rämmen:
    Park close to last junction (Ulriksberg), go 500 m against the cars and you have a couple of good corners.
    Begin with a left, then over crest and into a left to a right.
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    Nobody apparently?
    A couple of suggestions from "my forests".

Vargåsen - Actually, I think the whole part between Sätterbäcken (Älgtjärn) and Ransbysätter is full of nice places, but a couple of favourites are the part around about 800 m before Colins Crest where a tight left-hander , "the suryp corner", followed by a right-hand corner over a couple of jumps, is a nice combination. The Colins Crest is spectacular when the drivers want to (like it was in 2011). There you want to stand ON the crest, because in the spectator crowd afterwards you won't see a lot. About 2km after the junction after Colins Crest, there is another nice place, Dunderängen (Thunder Meadow). Nice places where the road passes a house, Marius Aasen went of and parked in the door of a little ice cellar here in 2012.

Torsby - The spectator place in the middle of the stage at lake Björklången is nice.

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Thanks to Juho Hänninen's announcement to drive in Sweden with Fiesta WRC (and also because of VW and Loeb), I was urged to get myself on the snowbanks of Rally Sweden, and that seems to be the case now, even if it was last minute. Let's hope Juho deliveres, we have the new flag prepared... I am a first timer for the rally, so if you feel like it, PM or post here as many tips as you like for places to spectate, move around between stages, etc. Thanks to those that have already helped.

Just in case you are still wondering whether to go or not, it looked that it's not impossible to find accomdation nearby Hagfors. Of course only few options, and those few are too counting out, but still not impossible, I think.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori
    Thanks to Juho Hänninen's announcement to drive in Sweden with Fiesta WRC (and also because of VW and Loeb), I was urged to get myself on the snowbanks of Rally Sweden, and that seems to be the case now, even if it was last minute. Let's hope Juho deliveres, we have the new flag prepared... I am a first timer for the rally, so if you feel like it, PM or post here as many tips as you like for places to spectate, move around between stages, etc. Thanks to those that have already helped.

Just in case you are still wondering whether to go or not, it looked that it's not impossible to find accomdation nearby Hagfors. Of course only few options, and those few are too counting out, but still not impossible, I think.

Wheras, nearly all accomodation in Jyvaskyla for 2013 is taken already!! Anyone fancy making a party of 4 for NORF in 2014 - Meet at London Heathrow or Helsinki -Cost could be £300 including flight from UK, 3 nights B&B, Car Hire and Rally Pass
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    On Vargasen you have on Lövstaholm Larssäter different fast jumps where they jump sideways. Lovely place there.
    On Sagen you have Lakotjam on the track go to the left arround the lake. A bit further there (at the lake ) is a large wide left hand corner. A lot of pilots hits the snow banks.
    Frederiksberg, just before the FF.
    Rämmen go to between the lake and Flasjön, different fast and very large corners, very slippy.

or what's in the bottle

i love it

Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    Jari Ketoma will do RallySweden.- this time he will a Fiesta WRC car again on DMACK_Tyres

Jari Ketomaa will also drive in Round 2 of theFIAERC LVRally in a Ford Fiesta RRC car. He will use DMACK_Tyres on the car.
    Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 266 Times in 170 Posts