Page 53 of 168 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    It's all about the money! They Needs Nasser for the money not for results, PG is a much better driver then Wilson and Nasser together of course! But this is about money...

PG would be a dream but that I dont even want to think about because it will never happend!

So I will rather see Wilson or Solberg in that car insted of no one!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    I did infact predict that if Nasser was ever absent who would be taking over the empty Fiesta - Isn't Scott Martin assigned to co-drive somone else?
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Isn't Scott Martin assigned to co-drive somone else?
    Martin is co-driving Al-Qassimi.
    Wilson is starting with Bernacchini

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's one thing Wilson is good at. that is to bring the car home. With Petter or PG, it's a fair chance that the car will need a major rebuild.

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallye-vid
    Would be better to donate the money to poor people instead of let him driving ...
    same goes to the so called by himself "hyena in action" - Prokop

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex
    I must say: why not Petter or PG
    This "There's a seat! Petter should have it!" attitude is ridiculous. He is not the be-all and end-all when it comes to rallying. If he was, he'd have a full-time seat this year.

From the sounds of things, Solberg burned all of his bridges at Ford. I've heard that the team weren't happy with his performances throughout 2012. Assuming that is true for the moment, why would Ford then turn around and give him a seat?

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    This "There's a seat! Petter should have it!" attitude is ridiculous. He is not the be-all and end-all when it comes to rallying. If he was, he'd have a full-time seat this year.

From the sounds of things, Solberg burned all of his bridges at Ford. I've heard that the team weren't happy with his performances throughout 2012. Assuming that is true for the moment, why would Ford then turn around and give him a seat?
    The answer is easy; In order to take points in championship, or just having one more very fast driver in Ford team even if it´s one-shot. Not hard to defend. I should say even PG would be a better choice. But- don´t forget MW can very well score an 7th or 8th. No sensation in that.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Speaking of Henning Solberg, any signs of him yet? Recce is on today, hopefully someone reports.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Just to be clear, I was thinking of Henning Solberg or Wilson... But PG would be the clear choose if they want a big chans of bringing home good points. I think that Wilson will fight guys up on 10th position...

I do not agree with some of you guys who speak of Solberg and PG together,that they retire often after stupid misstakes....

Solberg did last year...

As for PG, he did not, it's that ****ing low class factoryteam Proton who can't deliver a safe snd proper rallycar. PG dors not often go of the road, it's always tec problems!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Some guys have always more technical problems and it's not always the car to blame. Some drivers are too "violent"