Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRC3 bug list

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Hi. I tried to buy wrc on the internet and the payment was ok but when I started to download an error came up saying that the wrc3.exe file has viruses on it or is broken. And if I try to download with seperate files it says that insert disc 1 but I don't have a disc because I bought it online , so I let him to search for the file but it doesn't find it. So I put the file to a pacific folder and it still does not find it. Please help because I'm very frustrated . I downloaded with nexway.
    If you can help, Please do
    Installation bug

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm experiencing bad frame rate issues on certain stages (like mexico's town area) with WRC3 on the xbox 360 version. It's only ever in cockpit mode. From first loading a stage up, it's not TOO bad and only happens now and then (like driving through puddles and when there's a lot of detail in the scenery) It's usually always the same spots.
    But one really odd thing i've noticed, on some stages, if you either restart a stage after finishing it, or restart it after driving about three quarters of the stage, then the frame rate becomes REALLY awful. Like 5 to 10 frames a second or something, and stays like that in cockpit view for the whole stage. The only option is to back out of the whole rally or stage and start again.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Blimey reading this thread makes me glad that im not getting the game straight away! I really hope they are paying attention and get all these issues sorted by xmas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some bugs already mentioned here that I've already noticed as well:

- Sometimes, at the start of the stage, the left headlight is already broken;
    - When selecting a car on Road to Glory, it takes a long time to load it;
    - It's impossible to set opponents level to highest. I select highest level, press "Enter", but it automatically sets it to 1 level down from highest.

Some other things that I've noticed:

- Co-driver gives you wrong pacenotes, sometimes the corner is actually easier (or harder) than he says. I've also noticed some corners where he gives you the wrong direction, like saying that it's a right corner when it is actually a left.
    - Pacenotes are usually read way too late, and sometimes I'm already at a corner when the co-driver reads the note, specially on fast stages;
    - There was a stage in Italy where the co-driver simply shut up for a while, I had to make 3 or 4 corners without pacenotes. Maybe he got something up his a**, like Timo Rautiainen in Turkey 2004 ;
    - There's a stage, also in Italy, with a timing bug. One time, going to the last sector I was already 7 seconds down, but when I finished the stage I was 8 seconds faster than anyone else, gained 15 seconds (!) in just a few corners.

Right now I can't remember anything else, but if I do I'll post it here.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    You can change the timing of the pace notes in settings, I always have mine set to 'in great advance' as I like a lot of warning. It's also common for pace notes to be a bit wrong in rally games, in the old WRC games and the DiRT games too you can't really rely on them. It's also not a bug.

When he stops talking it's usually after you've paused it or have had a crash.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    * Crackling sound: Certain stages in Finland and Wales make the car engine sound crackle horribly.

Ehhhh, that is not crackling sound from engine, that is stones from the gravel that hits the underside of the car, so this is totaly wrong.

-Soap-

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapMacTavish
    Ehhhh, that is not crackling sound from engine, that is stones from the gravel that hits the underside of the car, so this is totaly wrong.
    Soap I s right. I had reported that as a bug too, but It Is Indeed the sound the metal underside of the car makes, when scraping the ground.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Having played for around 2 hours today on the PS3 I have found no bugs. Can put it at full difficulty fine, no issues with loading screens or co-driver. Have to say I'm impressed so far.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    loads of bugs on this one but i have to say i have enjoyed playing a unfinished game lol, it comes to something when someone else has to step up and finish for them (ec sim hardwares) milestone you need to send these guys a cheaque im getting feedback on there progress of fixing most your problems and adding new fetures on there facebook page you have your own website that i pop on most days looking for some news of an update (no one wants to see new videos on your site) they want there broken game fixed!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts