Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC3 bug list

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts

WRC3 bug list

No games are perfect at release date, including WRC3. As Milestone have been extremely hard to get in contact with ever since they started making the WRC games, and we know they regulary read this forum, I thought it could be a good idea if we would post bugs we experience with WRC3 here. Hopefully Milestone will pay attention and make fixes in future patches. MARK: This is not a wishlist thread for WRC 4. Is this thread worth making a sticky of, LCD?

Remember to write which version you are experiencing problems with, and be as specific as possible when describing the bug.

Version: Playstation 3.
    Bugs:

* Game freezes now and then at garage screen in Road to Glory, and also when loading a stage. I have experienced this five times over approximately 8 hours of gaming.

* Head to Head events (against the "bosses" in Road to Glory: Car will not leave startline if you drive with a manual gearbox. The car will only roll backwards, and is impossible to get into gear. The only way to drive in this mode is by selection a semi-automatic gearbox at the start, so the car launches off, and then change back to manual again.

* No car engine sound: A handful of times I have experienced that cars don't have engine sound at all on the start line. This has happened with: Citroën C4 WRC, Citroën DS3 WRC and Renault Twingo R2.

* Crackling sound: Certain stages in Finland and Wales make the car engine sound crackle horribly.

* Graphical glitches: Driver holding an invisble steering wheel when driving the Subaru Impreza WRC 07. Car liveries in Road to Glory sometimes change between stages.

* Menu text turns into white boxes. This has happened once, and affected the gauge, splits, time and the rest of the HUD while driving too. Only solution was to restart.

Please join in and help make the game as good as possible!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Hey Andy / Milestone!

PC problems.

Just installed WRC 3 on my high end PC! It looks like a great game!!

BUT it's a MAJOR BUGG in the menus of the game! Look at this and please fix a update very soon!

It's a frustrating thing to have!

I will play the game much more and then I will write a revview of the game!

But please Andy / Milestone. Fix the bug in the menu!!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Like Dag says... I have similar problems! And the menu lags like hell but the game does not!

And no, my PC fix this game easily...

I really hope Milestone or Andy read this soon so the can fix this with an update!!

An example, when I push F2 to setup my G27 for feed forceback and more I cant shift between all the options with arrow-keys and so on! And the menu lags like hell as I say!

Fix it please!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A couple of bugs so far on the pc:

1. The control directional buttons of the photo editor camera are very sensitive.
    Camera moves to quick, with just a little tab of the keyboard buttons. Xbox version Is OK.

2. Car's selected photo Is taking quite a long time to load In the cars selection menu.

3. At some occassions, the rays of sun look weird, like bright thin lines, mostly when you face the sun.

3. Sometimes, while driving, there Is a strange sound like a piece of metal Is scalping the road (?)

4. Some people have reported, sometimes when they start a race, one of the front head lights Is broken.

5. I think Ι have noticed some cars, have always the back stop lights lit, like your foot Is In on the brake.

Great thread Benniz. Let's keep It clean by posting bugs only.

In PC version:

The shadows lags a bit under replay and the car itself "jumps" sometimes / like little bit quick lag in corners, looks fun but it's not how it's going to be?

And this is not happend under race mode!

I dont know if it's supose to be this way but, the Mini WRC has the Fiestas dashboard!?! It's strange...

It's a lot of bugs in the PC version, a lot.

It's very quiet in here? I wonder if Andy or someone from Milestone has notise that we have a lot bugs in our PC and console versions??

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Hard to say. Milestone better be on top of the bug issues with the game, considering they have released a game with quite a few flawes. I won't expect any activity from Andy on this thread as he only is responsible for the marketing of WRC3 in the UK, and not a part of the dev. team. Hope LCD opens a thread for wishes and contructive criticism towards WRC4 soon!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Let's sum up as many bugs there are. Try to be as specific as possible.
    I am sure a patch will be released, not very soon though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Having problems with WRC3 and my Logitec Driving Force Steering wheel - seemed OK at first but then after making a few changes started doing very strange things - adjustments don't work any more - unusable now:-(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Opponent levels cant be set to highest! its a bug!