Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wearing Team clothing in Paddock

Do you wear your team or F1 team clothing, like a mclaren lewis hamilton cap in the paddock at your races.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    What?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when your in the paddock for your races do you wear things like f1 driver hats or team tops?

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Cool

In the past, I used to wear quasi-vintage items: maybe my Senna hat, my Jaguar F1 shirt, a Silk Cut Jaguar or a Lotus-Ford/Cosworth patch on my jacket. But no, these days I seldom wear anything team related to races. It did kind of add to the fun though, especially if it led to a conversation with another fan about where I got a particular item.

I always thought it was kind of cute when parents would dress their kids in full team gear, like little driver's suits and stuff like that. It's a way to show your fandom, so I like that. But some people do take it too far and wind up looking rather goofy (like the hats with the wings on top). But I guess that's part of the passion, so that's OK too.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I'm just confused what you mean by 'your races'. In any case the answer is no, I don't.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums