Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't believe what I'm reading JB is knowhere near the class of Hamilton one good season dosn't make him a brilliant driver!
    He is an incredably average driver he is often far off Hamiltons pace!

I think Perez will beat Jenson next year.

Everybody seems to go on about Canada 2011 but forgetting the fact he took his own teammate out and Alonso in the process!
    Supporting the British Drivers all over the world!!!
    BRITISH POWER!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did Lewis learn his lesson? I doubt it! I've heard this rehearsed dribble from LH before, and I'm not buying it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulthard Fan
    JB is knowhere near the class of Hamilton...
    At least Button knows where he is spatially to the other drivers, and doesn't have a tendency to crash into them.

He (Button) is an incredably average driver he is often far off Hamiltons pace!
    Button is a well-rounded driver, but I do think he lucked into the championship with Brawn. Also, can you please download Google Chrome with the spell-check feature.

I'm a Perez fan, and you're out of your mind!
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aki13
    In what way was he cheated out of the 2007 title?
    By someone else winning
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm surprised the title of this thread isn't "When Twits Tweet!" Lewis has great driving skills but little self control off the track.

You should be aware that anything you put on twitter is visible to millions immediately. You think he would have realized that last time.
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Can't believe what I'm reading JB is knowhere near the class of Hamilton one good season dosn't make him a brilliant driver!
    He is an incredably average driver he is often far off Hamiltons pace!

Everybody seems to go on about Canada 2011 but forgetting the fact he took his own teammate out and Alonso in the process!
    Which one good season was that then?

2004 where he finished 3rd behind the all conquering Ferraris?
    2009 Where he won 6 races and the title?
    2010 where he won races and finshed 5th in his 1st season at McLaren, just 1 place behind Lewis?
    2011 where he won races and finshed 2nd to Vettel

and I believe that you are the 1st person to bring up Canada 2011 in this thread?

for an incredibly average driver he is on for his 6th top 6 championship finish and has won 14 races , placing him equal 17th all time and 1 race win ahead of one David Coulthard.

I'm not saying he's the 2nd coming, hell i'm not even saying he's better than Lewis, but he is very close to Lewis. A little bit of objectivity could go a long way sometimes
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well said, Robinho Jenson is a very good driver, maybe not the best of the best, but among them for sure.
    Formula 1

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    LOL. What fanboy talk. Sure, in qualifying Button usually can't match Lewis, but when it comes to racepace they are very often quite equal.
    That appears to be your general response when you disagree with someone but have no argument against it. Everything I said above was completely accurate. The fact that he has only one pole to his name in the car he has had is pretty miserable. Lewis has had terrible luck this year and lost a rake load of points due to those DNF's that were out of his control. He should be leading the championship. I'm not doubting Jenson's credentials as a brilliant driver but is he is good as Lewis? Definitely not.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Well he really should have been champion that year in China were it not for bad McLaren strategy.

Thats not cheated though, thats just human error. Just the same as when a driver crashes.

These things happen. If Mclaren bought him in earlier he would have won it, and if Lewis had gone slower round that corner into the pits he would have won it.

Nothing like being cheated.

He has however been in 3 title fights 07,08,10 and won one so its not that bad.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Lewis is the nicest guy around he will do anything and everything for his fans. I remember watching his brothers first racing weekend at Brands Lewis was bombarded with questions about F1 and he said this is not my weekend its my brothers. He wouldnt answer anything unless it was about his brother.
    Every year at Goodwood he will sign so many autographs it will get to a point that the organisers will tell him he has to hurry up and move on but he wont till every last autograph is signed!

I will always support and respect Lewis in every desicion he will make. It makes me so angry when you see fellow British people ripping it into him we should support our top talent and be 100% proud!
    That's so touching.

I've come late to this conversation, but this made my day, and its only 12pm here!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    St. D's got competition