Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcv
    The money from the Azorean governement is a droplet in the ocean of those 800.000 euro. Most of it comes from the EU funds for investment and could not be used on other kinds of projects such as funding the hospitals.
    I leave these questions for the economists, my friend. I let me be with the issue of immorality.
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    New dates for Croatia Rally and Rally Poland (finally) confirmed. It is same as I told two month ago - Autosport

Liked 666 Times in 321 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    New dates for Croatia Rally and Rally Poland (finally) confirmed. It is same as I told two month ago - Autosport
    Why the need to change Croatia to fit in with World Motor Sport Council Meeting? I don't understand that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend
    Why the need to change Croatia to fit in with World Motor Sport Council Meeting? I don't understand that bit.
    I dont understand it too. And I think this situation (too many events in a row in a very short time + mixture of surfaces) is not good for championship and also for competitors.

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    I thought the same, everyone is so positive about Super September. But if someone crashes there's little time to get ready for the next rally and also preparing and getting ready will be a bit more difficult than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    I thought the same, everyone is so positive about Super September. But if someone crashes there's little time to get ready for the next rally and also preparing and getting ready will be a bit more difficult than it should be.
    It is not only about crash. It is about budget, also parts of cars needs to rebuild...

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    I think it is nice for the fans not to have to wait so long between rallies, but the calendar is not spaced out very well. We have this huge gap now until Canarias and in September we will have three rallies in the same period.

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend
    the organiser is new, the whole rally is new, based in porec instead of rijeka or zagreb. in my opinion (this is not official reason), it is difficult to organise this kind of event during summer in coastal area because of turism, so they've picked the post-season.

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    I think it is nice for the fans not to have to wait so long between rallies, but the calendar is not spaced out very well. We have this huge gap now until Canarias and in September we will have three rallies in the same period.
    I think that for fans it's nicer to have good entries. With asphalt-gravel-asphalt in one month the entry lists must be pretty poor...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    I think that for fans it's nicer to have good entries. With asphalt-gravel-asphalt in one month the entry lists must be pretty poor...
    it might be, but maybe the competitors will choose to drive only the tarmac rallies