Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kober
    The important thing that's missing when talking about Super September is that's actually going to end in the middle of October, and there will be four ERC rallies within seven weeks:

09 Barum Czech Rally Zlín, Asphalt, 30 August-1 September
    10 Rally Poland, Gravel, 13-15 September
    11 Croatia Rally, Asphalt, 26-28 September
    12 Rallye Sanremo (Italy), Asphalt, 10-12 October

Which is even more insane
    I know about it. It is impossible to do all four rallies with one S2000 car...

Quote Originally Posted by dj_masch_hr
    the croatian FIA committee member is zrinko gregurek

@jarek: it's very difficult to achieve the quality in this format of ERC there are too many private entrants, without enough financial support, so the situation through the years repeats - not all of the drivers compete at all of the rallies

i will repeat - it's not a good solution to change the calendar once the championship has started, but the thing is - the change in calendar has been made and there is nothing we (disscusing at this forum) can do about it...
    To say the truth, most of teams competing (or thinking about compete in) ERC knows about this change more that two months...

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    To say the truth, most of teams competing (or thinking about compete in) ERC knows about this change more that two months...
    nevertheless - when the rules (or calendar) are set, they should be obeyed... try to imagine european football championship that is changing dates once it has started...

anyway, pluto, you (tlustak team) can consider this date change a good news, because croatia will be a part of the EU, and maybe (just maybe, i'm not sure of the praxis) you won't have problems with the customs

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Will San Marino stay as first event of the second part of the championship or will that change to last event of part 1?

nevertheless - when the rules (or calendar) are set, they should be obeyed... try to imagine european football championship that is changing dates once it has started...
    I completely agree. Main problem started that agreement between Eurosport and FIA came too late and there were no time to make agreement with organisers in time. Plan of Eurosport is to have draft calendar for 2014 in summer 2013 and confirmed final version in autumn...

anyway, pluto, you (tlustak team) can consider this date change a good news, because croatia will be a part of the EU, and maybe (just maybe, i'm not sure of the praxis) you won't have problems with the customs
    We had no problem with customs, but with customs officers and their system of bribing.

Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    Will San Marino stay as first event of the second part of the championship or will that change to last event of part 1?
    Rules says very easy - season is divided into two halfs - first half has 7 events, second one has 6 events...

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    That says enough indeed.

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    We had no problem with customs, but with customs officers and their system of bribing.
    the result is pretty much the same anyway, i wish you luck and better results in the rest of the season!

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Plan of Eurosport is to have draft calendar for 2014 in summer 2013 and confirmed final version in autumn...
    That will be good. I would hope for slightly less events (although I doubt that will happen) and a bit better spaced out.

Liked 3,300 Times in 1,738 Posts
    @jarek: it's very difficult to achieve the quality in this format of ERC there are too many private entrants, without enough financial support, so the situation through the years repeats - not all of the drivers compete at all of the rallies
    I don't agree with you Mr DJ
    If there are no drivers who can compete in all rallies, then reduce the number of rallies. I don't see the problem.
    ERC has been based on private entries at least for the last 20 years. So it was easy to predict that this year will be the same.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!