Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I go away for a while, but I see nothing changes. Lee Roy ignores me because he cant stand the fact someone might disagree with him. Stan doesn't like anyone who advocates any change in NASCAR unless it comes from the head office in Daytona Beach, and then the change is just what the series needed.

The silly part is I LIKE NASCAR for what it is. I don't want it to be something else. I don't WANT to change things radically. I am not the enemy of Stan or Lee Roy in the way they think I AM. Yes I like OW racing. Hell, so does Lee Roy, he has been to more f1 races than I have, but I don't see anyone calling him out for it. Why? I know why, because he and his buddy Stan agree that NASCAR is just fine and the rest of us are idiots for being fans of anything else. IT just is childish really.

Now, on the top of TV, who knows why the ratings are down, but some of you see it as the end of the world that it happened. Sooner or later, NASCAR will hit the top of the hill and lose some fans. It maybe is happening. Sometimes you are the hot fad, sometimes you aren't but the Stans, Lee Roys and YES Mark's will still watch. Just some of us watch without blinding ourselves to some of the stupid things NASCAR can do.

I know how this board works. If you debate the self righteous NASCAR elite here on any point, be prepared to be slagged for it. I get that, but at least I welcome an intelliegent debate. Unlike my buddy Lee Roy, I haven't used the ignore on anyone yet. We all have opinions, just some of us like to have an open mind and debate what we like. That is the whole point of the board. If I agreed with Stan all the time, I would not bother coming on here. I guess that is what they want.....everyone to agree....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nielsen ratings are not a measure of popularity. Nielsen doesn't make a buck by compiling popularity. Nielsen makes a buck by compliling data for the advertising industry.