you for allowing me to write about the coldest month , I cold up . beginning cold body . A small wind blew , I shuddered Cuocuo Shou squeezed the tip of the nose , and Lara collar Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim, neck inside Shrinkies . But the wind is not on this stop seems to have a very sharp tip of through my clothes , skin , muscle, bone, has been to fall in. Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas, followed by shares shares ... I thought , destroy , to arrive in this wind is not my body, but my heart . what my heart to a man named soul . Some say it is a castle , there lived a prince , princess and servant . Inside soft lighting , a raging fire , often some of the Christmas festival . In fact , I know , but that is a pile of rubble . Because I had to go inside in the dead of night turned , and he would personally hand Pa Pa soil and rubble , picking up some arrows , cuss , people can not see the idea . They have rust , broken , unbearable seen and heard . some sink and frustration , and closed his eyes . I closed my eyes, I see a moon hanging to a tree . tree is high , some old , branches sparse Yela , people do not see it in the end is a tree what tree , as if just hung bones . But I believe it is sound . Joints that creak . I can not hear - just my ears stuffed too much is said or earnestness . But that the moon must be heard . Also immortal , because it does not go , do not move , like a sore point . pain points, you know? Touch the painful , painful kind . Even if it is very light to very light touch Louis Vuitton Fashion Bags, even if it is only with his eyes , words, memories , imagination ...... the same time, I also believe that it can easily be folded . Kacha , falling one . Of course , you can imagine , with the fall of that moon . Tears , like the moon . This is not the willingness . Really is not. In his heart , I would hope that the moon is full , true , warm, friendly, I go through every one of the road , my dream silver . so I want to say to you , the coldest month , I still do not write it .