So here is what we have for next year:

Red Bull - Vettel / Webber
Nothing to see here.
McLaren - _____ / Button
Hamilton extremely likely to sign, he just hasn't done so yet.
Ferrari - Alonso / ____
Massa is IMO likely to re-sign for Ferrari. They still gave him the gig after his 2010 and 2011 seasons, so what's the difference?
Lotus - Raikkonen / ____
If D'Ambrosio impresses this weekend then Grosjean is on serious notice. I definitely think Grosjean will finish the season regardless of anything D'Ambrosio does but next year is uncertain.
Mercedes - Rosberg / ____
Schumacher should re-sign on the strength of his current form, IMO. But he would still be driving a midfield car...
Williams - Maldonado / ____
Williams are 8th in the WCC and and it is a total waste of a good car. Senna needs to go. Maldonado is already signed but he needs to not crash - pure and simple.
Sauber - ____ / ____
Both should be retained, but need to be more consistent. Perez might yet sign for Ferrari but he has denied he will.
Force India - ____ / ____
I don't see the hype about di Resta personally, but both drivers are good enough to be retained.
Caterham - ____ /____
Petrov has finished ahead of Kovalainen more often than not but I must admit I haven't really been paying attention.
STR - ____ / ____
Both drivers are pretty evenly matched in the races but have been let down by a poor car.
Marussia - Glock / ____
Anyone care to comment?
Hispania - De La Rosa / ____
See above.

Looks like a pretty boring silly season to be honest! :\