Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Senator John McCain

the guy that brought us Sarah Palin
    the guy that lost his presidential bid against president Obama and is still pissed off and is carrying his grudge where ever he can open his mouth.
    the guy that whines in front of reporters because he is demanding answers on Benhgazi and at the same time he is missing a classified briefing that was being held before the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee of which he is a member.
    McCain's 'scheduling error' - The Maddow Blog

and more . . . .
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    Senator John McCain

the guy that brought us Sarah Palin
    the guy that lost his presidential bid against president Obama and is still pissed off and is carrying his grudge where ever he can open his mouth.
    the guy that whines in front of reporters because he is demanding answers on Benhgazi and at the same time he is missing a classified briefing that was being held before the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee of which he is a member.
    McCain's 'scheduling error' - The Maddow Blog

and more . . . .
    You missed the most important one. He is the elected Senator from his state.
    And you are??
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    And you are??
    As the old saying goes, one should salute the man, not the rank. Given that, criticism, too, is entirely appropriate. Yes, he's an elected Senator — frankly, so what?

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    As the old saying goes, one should salute the man, not the rank. Given that, criticism, too, is entirely appropriate. Yes, he's an elected Senator — frankly, so what?
    I'll be the first to say that he is not the best Senator we've ever had. Far from the worst, but not the best for sure. It's the "Senator John McCain is a twirp." that I take exception to. Senator McCain served his country in war and spent time in a prison camp because of that service. He ran for office and has served the people of his state, whether you like his positions or not, he gets reelected by those people. Perhaps we should consider just who is the twirp here.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Be as it may, serves as he may have, his present actions concerning the Benghazi incident caused me to say what I said.

He has to remember to be a patriot again and stop his feeble disrespectful posturing.

Got me in a foul mood. So there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh, and Strarter, you actually called me a twirp.

Wow....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    And you are??
    Starter, if you notice I addresed him as Senator McCaine.

And who am I?
    A citizen of the United States of America who is celebrating the fact that our democracy has re elected our 44th president of the United States Barack Hussein Obama and I am fed up with this partisan crap that insists in slugging the process down because things did not go the way they wanted it to be.
    Yes, let's have different opinions and let's address them properly, but not in the way that, in my opinion, that is not appropriate, respectful nor responsible.
    Let's move on dang it!

mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A citizen of the United States of America who is celebrating the fact that our democracy has re elected our 44th president of the United States Barack Hussein Obama and I am fed up with this partisan crap
    And why is it that the only way many on the left see to stop "this partisan crap" is for the Republicans to completely give up any and all of their principals and convictions just to go along with the Dems? Why is it that conservative Republicans, who have been duly elected to represent people in their districts, many who ran (and won) on platforms against Obamacare, against new taxes, on rolling back regulation, etc, must be the ones that change in the name of stopping "partisan crap"?

that insists in slugging the process down because things did not go the way they wanted it to be.
    And Dem's didn't do any of that under Bush? They aren't doing that now in statehouses across the country, remember the walkouts in Indiana and Wisconsin last year? But yeah, it's just the Republicans that are being partisan.

Yes, let's have different opinions and let's address them properly, but not in the way that, in my opinion, that is not appropriate, respectful nor responsible.
    Let's move on dang it!

mokin:
    But only if they agree with you right?
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    And why is it that . . . .
    But only if they agree with you right?
    Chuck. You may have some points there but I was addressing a particular incident which is the posturing and conspiracy theory mongering, Watergate comparing, that is happening concerning Benghazi.
    An investigation is taking place and we should allow the process, which is happening, to take it's course without making it a political issue that looks like post election whinnying.

That's all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is what I'm talking about . . . .

Soledad O