Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Loving this joke no matter how many times it's repeated. Any more pics to add to this?
    What joke dude? I thought getting into the Apple fanclub would be easier than this.

Anyway, as for the pics you requested, I heard our favorite company is suing these companies after Samsung:

Probably not the second one though, as there aren't enough pirates and their sales aren't really hurting Apple's.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

YES!

Watch out Bridgestone and Pirelli.

LOL. I love Apple.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Could we start a joint S3 iPhone fan club do you think? Want to sell me your S3?
    Too late buddy. I gave it away in charity. I was getting unnecessarily spoiled by 90 GB of storage. Waiting for the iPhone 5 now. But if that corrupt and evil company, Samsung, sues Apple for LTE, then the ultra brilliant iCloud will be pretty much rendered useless. Genuinely worried, fingers crossed for Apple.

I like both which is a bit unorthodox I know as I would probably be expected to pick sides. Just can't bring myself to be anything other than objective. I'm surprised by your U-turn though.
    I'm very impressed by you being SO unbiased, and also how it doesn't bother you in the least if somebody makes a joke on Apple, and how you're not here defending Apple all the time. Just top stuff bro.

Love the pics. Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome.

The toy phone looks like a Samsung Galaxy Ace though. Perhaps Samsung will be going after that one?
    No, it looks like the iPhone, especially since the radii of the right rounded corner only differs by 0.00006 mm from the iPhone design. Those 1 year old brats don't deserve to enjoy an Apple rip-off. Besides Samsung isn't interested in suing other companies and making money that way. Stupid business sense. This is why they are not Apple.

Or you could argue the Ace copied the iPhone so they may both file lawsuits.
    About that there is NO doubt whatsoever. In fact, HTC escaped getting sued only because their corners were slightly more rounded. But don't worry, we'll get those *******s next time.

Not sure you can trademark the use of the word 'eye'? I could be wrong but the application is a lot different as you say and wouldn't be harming Apple's sales. Had the medical company used the letter 'i' instead of the word, they'd have a case against Apple considering eye pads have been used since before the days of Florence Nightingale.
    Yeah, and so were rectangular shaped objects with curved corners used since the stone ages, but Apple innovated a way to get a patent for that. Never say never with Apple, and the brilliant, unselfish, innovative folks that work for them.

Like I said before, Motorola will be kicking themselves just WHY they didn't patent the flip phone. I'm sure a US court would have ruled in their favor. Imagine getting $1 billion from virtually EVERY phone company on earth! Stupid, stupid company.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Bruce Willis is fine but everyone knows there's only one man who can stop Apple now... Yeah, that's right! It's time time for Chuck Norris to step in and stop this nonsense.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whoa dude, didn't read all of that, because the first two lines somehow gave me a feeling of deja vu that I've read the same thing a million times before.

Seriously, I agree. Why don't people just remain happy with what they have bought and not reply to criticisms? I mean there are a thousand other threads on this forum for a good finger workout, right?

I also particularly love the forum nannies, or the self appointed moderators, who don't have much to say on topic, but have time enough to come and post their displeasure about how and where the discussion is going. It's not annoying at all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben
    Bruce Willis is fine but everyone knows there's only one man who can stop Apple now... Yeah, that's right! It's time time for Chuck Norris to step in and stop this nonsense.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now look at these butt-hurt Android and Samsung fanboys:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    HOW DARE THEY??!?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't Ericsson produce a range of flip phones throughout the 90's too? I know I owned one in 1998. Perhaps if either had patented the flip design they too would have made a lot of money but they didn't. Patenting is nothing new but it is an expensive process and I know from experience.
    Doesn't matter. Motorola was the one who invented the first ever flip phone.

Motorola StarTAC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rest of them, including Ericsson, Nokia and a hundred others simply copied the design.

Motorola didn't sue anybody though. Imagine if they had. It would have a trillion dollars from patent infringement cases alone.

Like I said, what a stupid company.

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    It seems that only Chuck Norris can sue Apple and win the case