Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Campana!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    During these days, many top drivers are making some pre event test near the SS of Sanremo rally. More details and pictures on website testrally.com

Today and tomorrow Andreucci in test

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Nice list but the the seeding is disaster (Magalhaes for example).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Magalhaes isn't so fast in events outside Portugal. Only Harry Hunt and probably Janos Puskadi are slower than him who are ahead of him in the list. In my opinion, the only drivers who really has bad numbers are Robert Consani, the leader in the IRC Production Cup and the IRC 2WD Cup, and most of the DS3 drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Magalhaes isn't so fast in events outside Portugal
    He was 5th last year at Sanremo, ahead of Scandola! and lying 3rd overall in Ypres until his engine broke down....thats not so fast outside of Portugal, I see

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Last year he had the support of Peugeot Sport Portugal and he did a lot of IRC rallies. This year he only did 2 rallies, so he also lacks competition rhythm.

He only did 1 stage in Ypres 2011 (he retired in the second SS) and was 4th in that stage, not 3rd... You can't say that he was on a way to do a very good rally in 1 short stage. 5th overall was his best IRC result of 2011, that is not that impressive.

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    Seeding is completely disaster, but this is usual in Italy...

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Last year he had the support of Peugeot Sport Portugal and he did a lot of IRC rallies. This year he only did 2 rallies, so he also lacks competition rhythm.

He only did 1 stage in Ypres 2011 (he retired in the second SS) and was 4th in that stage, not 3rd... You can't say that he was on a way to do a very good rally in 1 short stage. 5th overall was his best IRC result of 2011, that is not that impressive.
    I bet he will be more than 1 s/km faster than Puskadi. More than 0,5 s/km faster than Hunt. Faster than Turán, Bouffier (with R2 no chance). Maybe other but I'm totally sure about these seeded in front of him. Don't forget that there is 44 km long stage in the night on first day! The differences are always in minutes (remember Basso being 30 seconds faster than anyone else!).

Tempestini, Heloise, Pushkar in front of Aigner. He can catch more than one in Ronde. Vescovi behind Kogler, Crugnola behind Danzinger, Navrátil in front of Campedeli, Campana behind Turán...

I really hope they change starting order for Ronde otherwise it's going to be very bad...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    I really hope they change starting order for Ronde otherwise it's going to be very bad...
    There is a long regrouping before Ronde and they could change the running order to actual standings......but I doubt it