Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
Red Bull does it, they're called cheaters. Ferrari does it, nobody cares.
Ferrari denies having a manually-adjusted ride-height system like Red Bull - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Marko does have a good point (cringe!). Ferrari have been using a similar system that Red Bull employs.
I'm going to need more than the word of Helmut Marko before I accept that Ferrari are/were cheating. Marko's team were actually caught by the FIA. Ferrari are merely being accused by another team, and a team that has been repeatedly asked to change their car. Not exactly "busted" as you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
There are many Ferrari fans right now gripping their throats and choking with the realisation they've been sticking the boot into Red Bull on here and many other discussion forums .

I'm sure these teams aren't the only ones and I'm half expecting McLaren to be busted any time soon lol.

Cheaters, all of 'em.
It wouldn't surprise me if other teams, Ferrari included, have or had similar devices but until the FIA confirms it, Red Bull are the only team to have been proven to have an illegal adjuster on their car. So it's boots away as far as I'm concerned.