Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Sad.
    Sad is that you can not do your own research.......
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    Really sad is that you throw out statements without anything to back them up with.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Really sad is that you throw out statements without anything to back them up with.

BTW You stated
    ....there is still a short supply dallaras as some teams that have multi-drivers only have one back up car like Dragon and KV Racing.
    Hmmmmmmm And yet
    “I am extremely grateful to Chevrolet for making this second engine available so we can return to a full team effort in Sonoma,” said Jay Penske, owner of Dragon Racing. “When we began the season in St. Pete it was our plan to run a full season with both the No. 6 and No. 7 TrueCar Dragon Racing entries,
    Legge back at Sonoma - Racer.com

Sooooooooooo...Lets see you proof.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In the lawsuit between Dragon and Lotus it states they only had the two Dallaras also the same at Indy only two cars no back ups. On IMS radio they stated that there was no bumping due to lack on spare cars as there were spare Lotus motors at the time. There is a shortage of motors due to all the change outs and rebuilds as stated in AR1. Most big team will get a new DW12 Phase II for next year as there will be some improvements in manufacturing compared to 2012 model so there will be more cars available. As for motors that is another story but that will flesh out some next year as always in every motorsport series. I did not count MSR as they already had their Dallaras in house there were other teams in ALMS looking hard at Indycar also some teams looking to expand to a two car team like RLL Racing and DR Racing for the full season.
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I also watched Graham close up all the way from his first Formula BMW test at mid Ohio all the way through his career, including his SCCA runoffs win, a brilliant fight with Marco at mid Ohio in the Formula Mazdas, his heartbreaking second at the Indy Lights race at the USGP ( after leading the whole race until a bobble on the last lap), and his win at St Pete. I am as puzzled as anyone at his lack of results. He has immense talent. I can only hope that he lands with the kind of team that can leverage this talent into the results he deserves.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gerkebi
    I also watched Graham close up all the way from his first Formula BMW test at mid Ohio all the way through his career, including his SCCA runoffs win, a brilliant fight with Marco at mid Ohio in the Formula Mazdas, his heartbreaking second at the Indy Lights race at the USGP ( after leading the whole race until a bobble on the last lap), and his win at St Pete. I am as puzzled as anyone at his lack of results. He has immense talent. I can only hope that he lands with the kind of team that can leverage this talent into the results he deserves.

I have been fan of Rahal and Andretti's for some time , I have watched fears competition and desire to win from the older ones, but I have to say that young ones are not there nether with a talent or desire. Names of fame carries a lot ,but there is a point when you say ok, now what? I hope I'm wrong.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well both of them are living large thanks to their daddys. Did you catch the earlier report on AR1 with the tour of Marco's house? Rahal also has his own bachelor pad and a whole stable full of exotic cars. Marco's grandpa and Graham's dad had to fight to get what they wanted. These two lucky sperm clubbers have everything they want without having to work too hard for it. Work ethic just not there with either one.
    life is always a crisis, for without crisis, there would be no excitement to life.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booger
    Well both of them are living large thanks to their daddys. Did you catch the earlier report on AR1 with the tour of Marco's house? Rahal also has his own bachelor pad and a whole stable full of exotic cars. Marco's grandpa and Graham's dad had to fight to get what they wanted. These two lucky sperm clubbers have everything they want without having to work too hard for it. Work ethic just not there with either one.
    Yeah that tour of Marco's house really turned me off.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll put in a call out to Al Jr. Even though he's turned into somewhat of a miserable human being in later life, he didn't have much handed to him and his performance on the track showed he was a fighter.
    life is always a crisis, for without crisis, there would be no excitement to life.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I missed the Marco and Graham tours. Are they on You Tube? I'd love to see them.

I and others posting am very disappointed with Graham and Marco. However, I think/believe that Kimball is doing a great job. I do not know his history but he is always up near the front. When was Marco there? Lat time I remember the wundekind was when he and Cheever had a spat at Watkins Glen. Nothing since. He is being shown up by Hunter Reay and Hinchcliffe as is Graham with Kimball. I like Graham. I wish him well.

All one has to do is look what drivers with smaller teams have been able to do this year. Newgarden, Bourdais, Wilson and a team with resources that does not want to spend, KV.