Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would say it is little bit naive to think that Indycar will not have more engines available for next season.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just read an article that came out yesterday. Initially it said that they couldn't reach an agreement but then later it said they wanted him back but did not have the funding. They offered him to stay but couldn't promise him a car so now he is looking elsewhere. I had hoped TCG would field 3 cars and he would be at the same level as Dixon and Franchitti but looks like that will not be happening. I wonder if Kimballs sponsorship pulled through

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Since seeing both Graham and Marco Andretti years ago in lower formulas, I'm now rather shocked and saddened at how neither has amounted to much. Both seemed quick and above average. I think a couple of years in Europe, doing GP3 and GP2, would have done them both a world of good. I don't know about Marco, but didn't Graham have an opportunity to go to Europe several years back? IMO, he really should have taken it. The GP2 formula has about the same hp/weight ratio as an ICS car. And the level of talent is probably about the same (on average). But it seems much more intense and cut-throat, so I think that would have toughened him up. Not to be harsh, but both Graham and Marco strike me as sort of soft and fragile - especially Marco. They need the mental toughness that a couple of tough years in Europe would have probably given them... or broken them. Either way.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    I would say it is little bit naive to think that Indycar will not have more engines available for next season.
    Who said that? And even if they did why is that Naive considering that no announcement has come forth from Honda, Chevy or Lotus that they will increase availability for next year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I like to believe I am bright. At least bright enough to know by your response that you got nothing.

It was you who said there are "others" (plural) So it is your responsibility to back it up. Not mine to disprove you.
    Well I guess you are not as bright as you think... Mine is not to do research for those who are lazy to look it up also. That has been a problem with you and others in this forum to either prove or disprove what is said. Go Fish for it just everyone else...
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmart
    I had hoped TCG would field 3 cars and he would be at the same level as Dixon and Franchitti but looks like that will not be happening.
    Its been done before - when PWR/PacWest folded mid 2002 and they snapped up Dixon and put him in the number 44 alongside Brack and Junqueira.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally Posted by anthonyvop

And who are these "others"? All I have heard of is Mike Shank racing and he has yet to nail down a sponsor let alone an engine supplier.
    In fact there are plenty of Dallaras to be had. The problem is lack of engines.

Who said that? And even if they did why is that Naive considering that no announcement has come forth from Honda, Chevy or Lotus that they will increase availability for next year.

Who said that?

I think it was you mr bright ,and little birdie told me, more engines on the way.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    Well I guess you are not as bright as you think... Mine is not to do research for those who are lazy to look it up also. That has been a problem with you and others in this forum to either prove or disprove what is said. Go Fish for it just everyone else...

It is up to you to find those reports.

If you make a claim as fact rules of debate and decorum dictates that you must be able to show evidence that it is true. Just like a criminal trial. It is up to the Accuser (Prosecution) to provide evidence that a crime happened. The defense does not

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There are numerous scientific studies that provide indisputable proof that people from Long Beach who use the "Phoenix" in their internet screen names will commit treason, murder and rape.

It is up to you to find those reports.
    Your WIFE did not claim it was rape or felt it was treason but she did say it was shear Murder and she LOVED IT......
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    Your WIFE did not claim it was rape or felt it was treason but she did say it was shear Murder and she LOVED IT......

Sad.