Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Graham Rahal out at Gnassi

I just read on another site that Graham Rahal is out at Gnassi at the end of the season. Anybody have any other information on this?
    life is always a crisis, for without crisis, there would be no excitement to life.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booger
    I just read on another site that Graham Rahal is out at Gnassi at the end of the season. Anybody have any other information on this?
    That's weird, I hope he finds new ride and doesn't go to his father's team.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Neither him or Kimball have set the world on fire in my opinion.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heard rumours a little while ago that this would happen. I hope that they still keep 4 cars though if that is the case.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Depending on the source I have heard that his Service Central Sponsorship is either gone or being cut back for 2013. No Sponsorship $$$ + underwhelming results = No ride with Ganassi.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yeah I doubt Ganassi will keep a 4 car operation with the loss of Rahal.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    Yeah I doubt Ganassi will keep a 4 car operation with the loss of Rahal.
    Loss of those two cars won't change the car count next year as there are others waiting for more Dallaras to be available to join Indycar. As for Rahal he has never really impressed me since his days with Newman/Hass in Champcar as he just never had the consistency required for good runs and in position to fight for a victory.
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    Loss of those two cars won't change the car count next year as there are others waiting for more Dallaras to be available to join Indycar.
    And who are these "others"? All I have heard of is Mike Shank racing and he has yet to nail down a sponsor let alone an engine supplier.
    In fact there are plenty of Dallaras to be had. The problem is lack of engines.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    And who are these "others"? All I have heard of is Mike Shank racing and he has yet to nail down a sponsor let alone an engine supplier.
    In fact there are plenty of Dallaras to be had. The problem is lack of engines.
    Engines are the Big problem on fielding more cars but there is still a short supply dallaras as some teams that have multi-drivers only have one back up car like Dragon and KV Racing. As for who are these other teams you are a bright boy(at least I think so) you can look it up or know who have expressed interest in the series.
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    As for who are these other teams you are a bright boy(at least I think so) you can look it up or know who have expressed interest in the series.

I like to believe I am bright. At least bright enough to know by your response that you got nothing.

It was you who said there are "others" (plural) So it is your responsibility to back it up. Not mine to disprove you.