Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Favorite Drivers?

Hey everyone wanted to know who are some of your favorite drivers in Indy Car? Being a Chevy fan I would say mine is J.R Hildebrand. Wanted to know some of yours? Also found a cool article here as well seem like a cool site by Chevy if any of y'all are Chevy fans also. https://theblock.com/news/12-things-...-jr-hildebrand

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GmFan4Life
    Hey everyone wanted to know who are some of your favorite drivers in Indy Car? Being a Chevy fan I would say mine is J.R Hildebrand. Wanted to know some of yours? Also found a cool article here as well seem like a cool site by Chevy if any of y'all are Chevy fans also. https://theblock.com/news/12-things-...-jr-hildebrand
    Welcome, I'm not in to branding a driver to manufacture as much for individual talent. I like Will Power for his talent and skill of driving for the win all the time, and he is the guy who is not there for Sunday drive. When he sees the opening he will go for it and that's what I like to watch. Another upcoming talent that is showing some promise is Josef Newgarden.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    t.k., if vitor was still around he would be second, rhr since he isn't followed by taco

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've been a Dario fan for a long time. I also like Will Power, I think he'll take over as my favorite when Dario retires. I like Andretti Autosport as well.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I really like Newgarden and hope he stays with SFR. Also a big fan of Sato after the indy 500 and liked how he drove in Edmonton. I went to the Belle Isle race this year and wanted a Sato shirt but the Indy store had Sato nothing. What's up with that?!!