Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Yep, his hatred of Vettel/Red Bull must be clouding his judgement, despite their Kers power disadvantage, I think its pretty clear that Lotus had the best car today... and thats even without the forthcoming front F-duct they should have for Spa!
    Yes, today Lotus were the best car, but for the weekend it was hands down the McLaren and I am not saying it to diminish the success of Hamilton, but to say bravo to Martin Whitmarsch and the team. In the UK it seemed that it is all over and now they won again.
    Formula 1

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    Hardly a dominant victory by Ali G. I'd say he sh!t his pants when Kimi came out of nowhere.
    They still give you 25 points for winning by one second. If you're trying to manage your tyres and fuel load, while also being careful not to take too much life out of your engine and gearbox, why would anybody want to scamper off into the distance?
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    This was not a bad race, but it was definitely the "Valencia 2011" race of the year 2012 so far. Somewhat boring relative to the rest of events. Much of the outcome was determined by qualification result, who changed tires, when, and how fast. I was watching race recording on DVR with my dad after a lunch, and we both were kind of falling asleep in the middle of it. Last year Hungary was good, but that was due to the changing weather conditions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

aaaa

it`s Good!

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    They still give you 25 points for winning by one second. If you're trying to manage your tyres and fuel load, while also being careful not to take too much life out of your engine and gearbox, why would anybody want to scamper off into the distance?
    That's one way of looking at it. Of course the other way is: He barely hung on! "Kimi is catching you. Stay calm"!
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent