Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep ,she is back again taking oxygen from the forums and Indy 500 in preparation to do it next may one more time. Briliant.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yawn
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I usually avoid anything Danica, but I read this article at Autosport on her doing the 500 next year. This particular quote made me want to laugh, get angry, and pity her for her delusional vision of her self, all at the same time.

The former Andretti Autosport driver said that she would not want to make an uncompetitive return to the Indy 500 because of her record there. In seven starts she took six top 10 finishes, with a best result of third in 2009. She also led the race in 2005 and 2011.
    "It's unfair to the history I've had and to my memory to do anything less than that," she said of fighting to win. "I wouldn't want to wreck anything I've experienced here with something to take away from that
    Dripping with arrogance, isn't it. But I guess I can understand her high opinion of herself. After all, she is the only 2 time 500 winner who won with a 4th and 3rd place finish.

Here is the whole article: Patrick says she would consider racing in the Indianapolis 500 again, but only in a car capable of winning - IndyCar news - AUTOSPORT.com

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Danica back in IndyCar

Helio back in Dancing with the Stars.

Hmmmmmmmm.....Ok Somebody has to say it.

Tony George to return as IndyCar chairman. His first order of business is to bring make the Indy Racing league name and to sign Northern Lights as the tittle sponsor.

You heard it from me 1st

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite9185
    Funny how Andretti Autosport's fortunes have made a turn for the better as soon as she left the scene...
    Apart from dear Marco. Pet.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Danica back in IndyCar

Helio back in Dancing with the Stars.

Hmmmmmmmm.....Ok Somebody has to say it.

Tony George to return as IndyCar chairman. His first order of business is to bring make the Indy Racing league name and to sign Northern Lights as the tittle sponsor.

You heard it from me 1st
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I could not care less if DP came back, she'd be irrelevant - but if DF came back ...... Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Maybe she's got another offer on the table. I just heard that Ferrari has let Massa's option expire. I'm just not sure how Alonso will react when he gets the radio call: "OK Fernando, so, Danica is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?"

Just to sign her, I'm sure that Ferrari will let her have time off to win the Daytona 500 and the Indy 500 next year. Imagine a driver winning Daytona, Indy, Monaco and the F1 WDC all in the same year! Heck, she might even do Le Mans and win that too.

Heavy is the (big) head that wears the GoDaddy helmet...
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If Danica is going to drive for Ferrari..... In F1 they don't race on ovals, so I expect to see her finishing at least AROUND the top 10. I don't think it will be more than that, anyway but F1 differs so much from IndyCar and NASCAR that it's actually hard to say. I don't expect her to do better than Massa. Of course it's in F1 very important about how good your car is. Massa should have been the 2008 F1 champion and Danica has won one race in her whole Open Wheel Racing career. I'm one of those guys who does not think that the level in F1 is higher than in IndyCar, because that can't be said as it's not comparable. Different cars, rules, type of circuits, etcetera... But still, why would Ferrari take someone who has won one race in her career, and than of course I'm not counting the amount of wins she got in go-karts..

If they want to take a girl, they have to take Simona but for her it would be already a great thing to make the jump to a better IndyCar team or to let drop HVM Racing the Lotus engine at least. We'd also not know whether someone actually wants to race in F1, as in F1 nowadays it's more about the things besides the circuit rather than on it.

I'd enjoy this F1 season anyway, but it's not even close to what it was in the 90s.

Danica will be irrelevant if she returns to IndyCar because even more people are going to dislike her and she will drive at the back of the pack, and may only have the hope for a couple of top 10 results on ovals... It will be nothing more than that. As long as they do treat her like any other driver, I really have nothing against it but if they don't, than she could better stay in the National Demolition Derby Championship and making some friends there (not).
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmmm. Didn't do so good yesterday to preserve her "history" at Indy, huh? "I wouldn't want to wreck anything I've experienced here with something to take away from that". She might want to revisit that comment after her performance/nonperformance yesterday.