Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Danica back to Indycar fulltime in 2014 - You read it here first

She is already working on an Indy500 ride for 2013 and you can ad lib the BS story they'll give for her leaving NASCAR

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm not a fan of her for sure but to talk about her racing career seriously.. She never should have made the move to NASCAR. This IndyCar season, with the engine competition and the many engine penalties, she could even have started somewhere up front on road/street courses... She would've been a regular top 10 driver on road/street courses due to the engine penalties and problems for other drivers and to be honest, she would beat Marco easily I think. Of course she would have been hugely out paced by Hinchcliffe and Hunter-Reay, who are currently racing for podiums, wins and even for a championship. I've nothing against her returning to IndyCar but than I hope they'll just talk about her like any other driver. I think that might even happen because she's not earning very much respect, with what she's doing now in NASCAR. To be honest, in my opinion it would be better for her to return to IndyCar... I mean, who wants to drive in the National Demolition Derby Championship? I hope Sam Hornish Jr. also returns to IndyCar, he was the best driver before the merge. So sad that he went to NASCAR, just when the Champ Car teams and drivers joined the IndyCar Series..

Of course they will have a BS story for Danica, when she leaves NASCAR... And keep in mind: It's never her fault, it's always the car, the mechanic or something else...
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeyedgomer
    She is already working on an Indy500 ride for 2013 and you can ad lib the BS story they'll give for her leaving NASCAR
    Ever notice how these PR stories seem to show up when there is a media lull concerning the "brand"? Her handlers find many ways to keep her in the news. They have to, as her on track performance doesn't generate headlines.

Her "15 minutes or fame" aren't up yet, but the click is ticking.

IMHO, if she returned to Indy car, she would get smoked as the competition is tougher than it has every been.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Where are they racing this coming weekend?..................... they're telling the folks in Indy what they want to hear. "working on a ride" that will iehter be her escape from a woeful experience in NASCAR, or a ride that they "just couldn't make happen". whatever. I just hope any speculation of her return to ICS has no impact on Hinchcliffe's ride.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ahh, Danica .Won't happen again! I know!!!
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm with you, Nigelrd5. I'm a big fan of Hinch's and hope he gets to stick around. He has a great personality and has rapidly become a consistent top 10 finisher and a podium threat. Not to mention he mention he's a damn good driver who makes some great passes on the track.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Funny how Andretti Autosport's fortunes have made a turn for the better as soon as she left the scene...

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!! OMG, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJXuUOg68VQ
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I truly hope she is gone from ICS forever..... we need to be able to talk about racing not....."the brand"....

Love the "she who must not be named" comment from earlier in the thread!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If it wasn't for a broken down IRL Danica would have 0 wins. In the merged Indycar series she did and will never do anything. She's gonna stay in NASCAR until the well dries up, which won't be for a while.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12