5 25.00%
  • Tie

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    Button for donkey!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Interestingly I would vote for Massa. Sure it is difficult to compare them, because they are lacking in different areas - speed v racecraft. However, we can take another criteria. Maldonado still has more points than Massa, despite the latter being in a car, which is clearly leading the WDC.
    I agree. Massa about 158 gp's vs about 27.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    I'm going for Massa on this one. Much as I don't like Pastors stupid maneuvers and inability to be consistent, he did win a race this year at least. I doubt Massa will do the same. Not good considering the experience deficit. But despite his lack of intelligence I guess Pastor does have potential, Massa doesn't really. Congratulations to Massa for messing up again this race.

Liked 76 Times in 56 Posts
    It should be easier to calm aggression, than to strengthen a weak mind.
    My vote goes to Massa.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Obviously it is Jean-Eric Vergne.
    Formula 1

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Here's a frightening thought: Massa and Maldonado could be teammates next season.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    They've both got donkeyesque traits but for different reasons. Maldonado is clearly a fast and fearless driver who needs to channel his aggression, the fact that he won a race in a midfield car is clearly proof that he has speed, but his numerous clashes over the past couple of years have marked him out as being far from the finished article. There's defiantly potential there, mind, if he can stay out of trouble long enough.

Massa just looks like a broken man. I don't think it's entirely down to his accident, I just think he's been so comprehensively beaten by Alonso that he's lost all confidence in himself. Even when he did show the occasional flash of his former self his team made it abundantly clear where he stood, which can't have helped his mindset. He was the last man outside of the new teams to get onto the scoreboard this year, while Alonso leads the championship. He's fighting for his career, and can't seem to handle the pressure. I was genuinely surprised he kept his seat for this year, never mind having a future at Ferrari. If he's still in F1 next season he should consider himself a lucky man.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Massa: I won't stay in F1 to make up numbers | F1 News | Jul 2012 | Crash.Net
    Felipe Massa has said he won't compete in F1 next season if he cannot secure a competitive drive.
    the worst drivers would have to be the hrt drivers
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The Hungarian GP did nothing to help choose between them. Maldonado forced Di Resta off track and picked up a justified penalty, and Massa limped home quarter of an hour behind his team mate.

Apparently there's a paddock whisper that Massa's been told his services will no longer be required for 2013, and I can't say I'm totally shocked.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    It would be incomprehensible if Massa kept his seat for 2013. He's already kept it at least one year too long. Ferrari need to be more ruthless. I'd argue replacing him now, with Trulli or Sutil, who in my opinion are better drivers without race seats.

He needs a fresh start, a move to Williams might see him back on the podium. The car is capable of much more than it is delivering at the moment, Maldonado is quick but very erratic and Senna is steady, Massa would be a likely improvement.

I expect Kovalainen to go to Ferrari next year, considering recent rumours, as a stopgap for Vettel in 2014.
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso