Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2814
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    There is surprise for you: Loeb missing from splits
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    no loeb on splist whats happening

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    I can't believe how unstable this timing system is... the times are screwed again.
    Rally Talent – rallytalent.blogspot.fi/

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfun
    go to stages
    Last four years were live on Eurosport for millions of TV spectators. I was there all those four year and didn't enjoy this luxury. This year I stayed home and... there is nothing
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    he is on stage and moving.. time problems again. wrc radio just said he is moving

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne
    I wish Novi take out Ogier... lets see what he gonna say then.. I guess something, he is from Russia..they used to drive in such roads!!! What an attitude!
    you rather have PR-robots? I like to thank Marlboro, Volkswagen, Michelin, Total, Magnetti Marrelli, BP, Esso, Castrol, Abu Dhabi and my dear friend Loeb, my nicest competitor Dani Sordo...etcetera? I like drivers with an own identity who speak their minds. Ogier gives no damn about Loeb, because Loeb is not doing the champoinship. I rather have 3 real human drivers then 10 pr controled puppets.
    No, I am not a real fan of him, but i like his mind speaking
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Grönholm did one rally in it and was immediately fast. And Burns was not too bad in it either
    Totally agree with you, Mitsu's had no money for a good second driver, every time they put somebody valuable behind the wheel the car looks fast enough.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I remember the dark ages of listening Radio Montecarlo in French with my dad, when there was no internet nor motorsportforums, so even when the IRC years have been a blessing I won't complain.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    On the other hand Dani Sordo has spent the last 2 years pushing as hard as he can to produce the best performance anyone could get out of a Mini, leading a team and generally being top dog. I think the benefit of this for his career going forward is already showing.
    And with his comment at one of the stage-ends yesterday, he left no doubt in my mind that he has a much better feel with the DS3 already.. And him commenting that he loved the car in these conditions should be plenty for everyone else as well.
    Hearing it, between the lines I heard him saying the following: 'The car is not yet perfectly set up for me, but it is already better than what I came from..' - high praise for Citroën or massive slamming of Prodrive? I'd say combination of the two..

Anyone else hear that interview as well?

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    I must object to your comment, which reduces Mikko to a less good rallydriver. Having seen him in action in Sweden, beating Loeb you can never express words in your way of doing about Mikko. I´m regarding you much more serious than that quote...
    I have very much respect for Mikko and I'm well aware how fast he is on Swedish and Finnish roads (didn't see him in Sweden personally but in NORF I did). However to win a championship it's not enough. I just remember frequent talks how Mikko is loosing to Loeb just because Focus is inferior car to C4, than how Fiesta is inferior to DS3. Then Mikko moved to DS3 and... nothing changed. Loeb has been still same dominant and Mikko has been still same fast in certain conditions but weaker in other.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump