Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hinch to replace Patrick on GoDaddy.com homepage

Well, as the topic title says..

Hinchcliffe replaces Patrick on homepage in 'contest'; Luyendyk in the finals of 'The Bachelorette'

Now GoDaddy has a real driver as spokesman, not some semi-pretty face, mediocre driver. I already took a look on Patrick's fan site and it's so awesome to see them all being mad on GoDaddy's decision... I don't even consider them as fans, but as people with a big obsession for Danica.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heliocastroneves#3
    Well, as the topic title says..

Hinchcliffe replaces Patrick on homepage in 'contest'; Luyendyk in the finals of 'The Bachelorette'

Now GoDaddy has a real driver as spokesman, not some semi-pretty face, mediocre driver. I already took a look on Patrick's fan site and it's so awesome to see them all being mad on GoDaddy's decision... I don't even consider them as fans, but as people with a big obsession for Danica.

I think it's good pr for the day as Indycar is concerened, but I prefer looks of Danica against any other dude any time. Racing skill? Well ,we know that in her case and old irl, it was never about racing talent , but I do admire her savvy on how to make money and laugh all the way to the bank, she is good looking and pleasant surviving in tough world of men therefore I'm her fan. Only down side is that she is not in Indycar as I don't watch demolition derby on regular basis.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Great news for Indycar. Hinch is the guy we need to lead the future.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    I think it's good pr for the day as Indycar is concerened,

And we all know what a great benefit the whole Go-Daddy?Danica PR machine was for IndyCar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    And we all know what a great benefit the whole Go-Daddy?Danica PR machine was for IndyCar
    I think it helped more than it hurt and we all know that Indycar has bigger issues than DP.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    We also know that this is the beginning of Danica losing GoDaddy... If Hinch will keep driving upfront (where from I'm pretty sure he will) and Danica will keep performing like she does now, mediocre, than GoDaddy will be in no time all about IndyCar and James Hinchcliffe and will everyone forget the mediocre former driver of the #7 car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We also know that this is the beginning of Danica losing GoDaddy... If Hinch will keep driving upfront (where from I'm pretty sure he will) and Danica will keep performing like she does now, mediocre, than GoDaddy will be in no time all about IndyCar and James Hinchcliffe and will everyone forget the mediocre former driver of the #7 car.
    Right, and that's why after racing elsewhere, with no talent ,she is still on the mind of some who can't sleep and are p...off, because she is raking it in, and making more $ than Indycar top talent and rest of the grid combined.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think it helped more than it hurt .
    Opinion. Because it is politically incorrect nobody wants to talk about how many people were driven away by the All Danica/All the time racing league.

Call it sexism or misogyny it doesn't matter. The fact is many people were turned off by her attitude and the media's fawning.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Right, and that's why after racing elsewhere, with no talent ,she is still on the mind of some who can't sleep and are p...off, because she is raking it in, and making more $ than Indycar top talent and rest of the grid combined.
    That's why I can't stand her, and love to bash on her. It's not right that she gets more attention for her 10th place than the winner...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's why I can't stand her, and love to bash on her. It's not right that she gets more attention for her 10th place than the winner...
    She's got the looks . Handle it!