Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spa or Monza??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feck Monza. Blah, blah, blah circuit with flowing corners and and big tightening blah!! :yawn:

Milan is boring as well unless you get out of Bancoville. Yep the Domo is nice if you like that sort of thing but really?? I would get out of the centre and head down to the canal bars and eateries. 1/3 of the price of the idiots in town. I remember a folded pizza I had in a bar just over the over side of the water that made me laugh for ages it was so good and with a starter and 1/2l of wine and coffee was about 14e. That's 2 beers in Centre. Watch out for the Congestion (carbon) charge.

Now, Spa. One of the best circuits in the world. Nuff said apart from the beer, Moules and people. A1+!!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Feck Monza. Blah, blah, blah circuit with flowing corners and and big tightening blah!! :yawn:

Milan is boring as well unless you get out of Bancoville. Yep the Domo is nice if you like that sort of thing but really?? I would get out of the centre and head down to the canal bars and eateries. 1/3 of the price of the idiots in town. I remember a folded pizza I had in a bar just over the over side of the water that made me laugh for ages it was so good and with a starter and 1/2l of wine and coffee was about 14e. That's 2 beers in Centre. Watch out for the Congestion (carbon) charge.

Now, Spa. One of the best circuits in the world. Nuff said apart from the beer, Moules and people. A1+!!

So hang on.... What is you choice?

I hate people that sit on the (safety) Fence.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Any... I'm still a live F1 virgin.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Spa - every time. Monza is great in all and they both hold their own historical significance but Spa takes it by a country mile for me. Spa 1996 was the first race I ever went to as well. I was 15 years old. What a weekend that was.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Spa - every time. Monza is great in all and they both hold their own historical significance but Spa takes it by a country mile for me. Spa 1996 was the first race I ever went to as well. I was 15 years old. What a weekend that was.
    See I know that I would find Spa amazing as a venue for motorsport, and would love the F1...it's just that, as I'm after something a bit more than just motorsport I found Italy more of a draw.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    Both are great tracks so the question is Italy vs Belgium.

I think the answer is obvious