Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    You're very welcome Bagwan.

It must be refreshing for you to see such a level honest opinion. This discussion has lost steam because everybody is happy with the conclusion. I can't help but ask what is left to discuss? mokin:
    Perhaps you missed the post where Airshifter quoted me , and then the one where I quoted him .
    We call that discussion .

If you'd like to contribute to that topic of conversation , rather that trying to mute it by saying "everybody is happy with the conclusion" , it might be helpful .

"what is left to discuss ?" makes it sound like you're actually interested in debate . Is that true ?

So , you used to agree with my opinions .
    Then we disagreed on something .
    And , now I'm immature .

OK , cool .

Level and honest is one thing . Dismissing opinions is another .

Would you like to discuss this topic , of whether there were two donkeys involved in this incident , and not just one ?
    Perhaps you'd like to relate it more specifically to an opinion I expressed about another driver in another incident . One of your earlier posts indicated an issue . Can you elaborate ?

Communication is tricky , isn't it ?

Have a nice day .

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    Have a nice day .
    This suggests you are aware of the modern calendar, and are wishing good of someone. Not hoping to terminate the 'I quoted him, he quoted me. we hi-fived and felt great' treatment are ya fella?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    This thread has started derailing. So unless there is something very important to point out, no need to keep talking here over a very long period of time.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    According to Pastor , he lost the front end , and then the back .

If he hadn't lost either , and had managed the grip he needed , there was space left inside .

If that had happened , we might all be lauding the brave effort of the young Mexican , daring to drive around the outside of a driver on cold tires .
    I can agree with that. I thought it was more to blame on Pastor, but the more I watched it the more I realized how tight he had to stay inside to avoid Sergio. Aggressive move on both drivers part, and as much as I like Perez a racing incident IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    I can agree with that. I thought it was more to blame on Pastor, but the more I watched it the more I realized how tight he had to stay inside to avoid Sergio. Aggressive move on both drivers part, and as much as I like Perez a racing incident IMO.
    Spot on .
    Thank-you , airshifter .