Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    It is indeed...

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    Yes Mirek you have right, i'm talking about this short movie but it is also sad that in this video people can see how Bohuslav is dying (maybe this word is too strong but i don't know how to say otherwise about what i saw in this video).

Besides in this video we can see what happend with car, it's totally destroyed.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    If it is what I think (I haven't seen it - it's just largely discussed) it's not a video of the accident but of what happened in first minutes after the crash before the emergency comes. That should have never come on public...
    The most horiffic thing is that there was a guy in there who after witnessing such a huge crash went to record the aftermath instead of leaving everything and go to see if he could help somehow or call for a marshal... Lowlife garbage

To record the crash is another story and is understandable and most of times is very helpful to see what went wrong... to keep recording after seing the car turn into a pile of debris is just inhumane...

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    If You want You can sign this article.

Lidská tragédie nesmí slou?it k obohacování | Závody do vrchu.cz

Basic translation

A human tragedy must not be used for enrichment

To write this declaration - or however we would call it - I was brought by today's article in the internet edition of the daily press Blesk. In the article there is a video of the moments just after the accident of the crew Semerád-Ceplecha in which Bohuslav Ceplecha unfortunately died.

Even though the motorsport is often cruel and takes the highest toll in lives of drivers, co-drivers or spectators I can't find a name for people who are able to make profit of such tragedies.

Those who take photos or videos of the injured or dead in purpose to sell the materials to the sensetional media and those who publish them without any sign of respect to the families, relatives and friends of the dead deserve maximum contempt.

I can't stand such behavior both in ethical and moral way. I just hope that the God's mills really grind (used different Czech proverb with similar meaning).

Who has the same opinion as me, please, sign below. You can use either your name or nickname so that the hyens know we are not indifferent.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 49 Times in 27 Posts
    I saw the video....Really tough.......Very sad