Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Does anyone at the BBC know this has been done to death for the last fifteen years in the states? There are at least a dozen shows with this topic. I know stuff seeps across the ocean slowly from the US, but for the love of all that's holy let the wild customizing trend die back down to its core of pimps, rap video producers and professional athletes and leave the rest of us alone.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Doesn't it strike anybody as strange that an organisation as well resourced as BBC Worldwide would operate on a Gmail address?
    Could be that this is the production company, not so much the BBC itself. Most of these reality TV shows are just outsourced productions from what I've seen. I know that's how Pinks on Speed TV works (they were in my area a couple of years ago). But I really don't know about this. If it was closer to me, I'd probably go to a casting call if I could meet the Top Gear team from England. I think that would be a fun experience. But I wouldn't care to be part of a reality TV show. I'm pretty boring, so they wouldn't want me anyway.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Could be that this is the production company, not so much the BBC itself. Most of these reality TV shows are just outsourced productions from what I've seen. I know that's how Pinks on Speed TV works (they were in my area a couple of years ago). But I really don't know about this. If it was closer to me, I'd probably go to a casting call if I could meet the Top Gear team from England. I think that would be a fun experience. But I wouldn't care to be part of a reality TV show. I'm pretty boring, so they wouldn't want me anyway.
    Perhaps but then they would have uded the email adress that is connected to the production company.
    probably something like [email:xunjs0ib]info@productioncompany.com[/email:xunjs0ib] or [email:xunjs0ib]applications@productioncompany.com[/email:xunjs0ib] or anything else that
    is related to the production company's domain name.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...