Quote Originally Posted by jarrambide
Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1

de·serve
   [dih-zurv] Show IPA verb, de·served, de·serv·ing.

verb (used with object)
to merit, be qualified for, or have a claim to (reward, assistance, punishment, etc.) because of actions, qualities, or situation: to deserve exile; to deserve charity; a theory that deserves consideration.

verb (used without object)
to be worthy of, qualified for, or have a claim to reward, punishment, recompense, etc.: to reward him as he deserves; an idea deserving of study.

You keep using that word, what merits do you have to "deserve" more?, What qualifications do you have to "deserve" more?

If you tell me that you want more for your money, I will understand it completely, I don't think IndyCar is offering that much quality, not even close to the old day, but wanting more for your money, and thinking you "deserve" more just because you buy a ticket, I'm going to pay a lot for the F1 race in Austin and I don't think I will deserve anything at all.

You think the ticket, airplane tickets, and hotel costs are worth it, go for it, if you think it is not worth it, don't go, but this whole speech about deserving something just sounds weird.
..thank you google for clarifying that!!!