Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh well . . . it was fun while it lasted.
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    Oh well . . . it was fun while it lasted.
    Perhaps the moderators will deal with troublemaker who is clearly trying to be rude and harass...

Want to place a bet?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm still waiting for Eki's response . . . . Zombied?????
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    I dont know if the last posts are to be taken seriously or not. However this is the first time I feel a little scared about these kind of news.

If those were just zombies I think we would be fine, they're slow and all of that. However I think unfortunately some weird experiments are going behind doors, it's amazing how much science has evolved, however it is not only used for the good and I think some governments know this and perhaps sometimes even take advantage of it.

We are in for a scary scentury, I'd much rather be done with and old style bullet rather than with a wird virus or with people eating my face.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quitter !
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Awesome, Starter has now joined the Dark Side!
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Is that what she's called nowadays?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    After breaking out in Miami it's spreading:

Alleged Maryland cannibal charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart - baltimoresun.com

Maryland man charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart
    Man, 21, charged with first-degree murder
    By Justin Fenton, Kayla Bawroski and Kevin Rector, Baltimore Sun Media Group

8:34 p.m. EDT, May 31, 2012
    The 21-year-old college student allegedly told detectives that he hadn't just killed the man who'd lived with his family for months, but had eaten his heart and portions of his brain. The victim's severed head and hands were found in the men's Harford County home; more remains were left in a trash container outside a church.

Authorities outlined the macabre circumstances Thursday in charges against Alexander Kinyua, an electrical engineering major at Morgan State University and member of his school's ROTC program, of first-degree murder in the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, a Ghanaian national and a former master's degree student.

And up I-95 it goes, more reports:
    New Jersey man throws intestines at cops after repeatedly stabbing himself | Fox News
    New Jersey man throws intestines at cops after repeatedly stabbing himself
    Published May 30, 2012
    NewsCore
    HACKENSACK, N.J. – A New Jersey man was in critical condition Wednesday after repeatedly stabbing himself with a 12-inch knife and throwing his intestines at cops.
    Wayne Carter, who has a history of psychiatric problems, had barricaded himself inside his Hackensack, N.J., home when the gruesome event took place late Sunday, The Record reported Tuesday.
    Police were called to the house after the 43-year-old was spotted cutting himself with the knife.
    When they arrived at the scene, Carter refused to drop the weapon and began waving it -- along with a hammer -- at the officers. He then repeatedly stabbed himself in the legs, abdomen and neck.
    Hackensack Police Lt. Timothy Lloyd told the Cliffview Pilot, "They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife."
    When he began throwing pieces of skin and intestines at the officers, they called in the Bergen County Police Department's SWAT team, Lloyd said.
    By the time they arrived, Carter's intestines were "literally" hanging out of his body, an unnamed police official told the Pilot.
    "The scene was a bloody mess," the official said. "The SWAT team members had to be decontaminated due to the amount of blood."
    Carter was eventually disarmed after being sprayed with two cans of pepper spray and was rushed to the hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery early Monday.
    I knew we should have isolated the South!
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Hummm.... I think zombies are not supposed to talk to cops.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    There was a story that popped up recently about a woman in Texas who decapitated her infant son and ate his brain. But it turns out the story was from 2009 - it came back up because of all these other people eating people lately. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, as it might mean that the Zombie Apocalypse actually started about 3 years ago, and we didn't realize it.

Times are crazy and people are strange.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith