Quote Originally Posted by pkeegs
YHowever, if you want proof that I'm different from others, you could use the fact that I have an IQ of 133--99th percentile on the dot--as measured by the WAIS-IV; you could use the fact that I won the first fiddle competition I entered and can learn essentially any fiddle tune in about five minutes by ear; you can use the fact that I got an 800 on the verbal section of the SATs; you can use the fact that I learned a whole year's worth of honors chemistry in eight one-hour tutoring sessions, leading me to get a 98% on the Regents test, and only because I messed up one word--my sketch for the one question I got wrong was perfect. So at the very least I'm not stupid (I know none of that pertains directly to my driving, but it all relates in some manner or another, I can explain if you need). There's also the fact that I've never been in an accident, with the exception of one unavoidable one; I was being tailgated, it was foggy, so the road had that sort of glaze on it.
I find it ironic that you say I'm "18 1/2 max", when I'm 20 and acting more mature than you. Also, you compare me in a sarcastic remark to "those geniuses"... The difference between those people and I is that I actually do qualify as a genius. Furthermore, you put things in quotation marks that I never actually said. I'm completely positive I never used the word "buddies", and I never described myself as "exceptional". A paraphrase is not a quote.
Wow. I think, good sir, you really should seek professional mental help for your narcissism. You will not get anywhere in life talking to people in this way; or telling them how special you are - which is what you have been doing since your very first post.