Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek
    PLuto is on the staff organizing the rally?
    Even I know he is. Otherwise he wouldn't have to be planning to kill Mirek :-)
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Supplementary regulations are out: http://www.barum.rally.cz/2012/pdf/bcrz2012-sr-gb.pdf

Itinerary with stage names included.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Confirmed TV schedule for live stages: Autosport
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

This is not really 2012 edition related because this stage is not run this year but still worth mentioning (it's pity because this used to be the best stage).

Václav Šourek finished stage Semetín for Richard Burns Rally PC simulator. Here is a HD onboard of the 2010 direction. In my opinion this must be the most accurate track for any PC game ever made because it is absolutely same with the real stage including houses, fences, objects around the road etc. It's crazy because You can even use real pacenotes and drive according to them! The only difference is that it is slightly wider (that was necessary to keep enjoyment in the given level of RBR simulation).

PS In this direction the further in the stage the nicer road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFcusnRj01E

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Is it available for RSRBR or just the Czech plugin? It looks very good.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

I'm out of RBR community for 3 years but I'm almost sure it's not available for RSRBR.

The reason is that many years a go when Václav Šourek made his Strýčkovy stage (from Rally Příbram) the guys from RSRBR took it and modified it to totally unreal stage without a word to the original author. They never reacted to any attempt to contact them. Since then all stages of Václav were available only for rbr.onlineracing.cz. I don't know what is the situation now...

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Ok thanks. That Pribram stage is very good too.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Now also historic timetable is out. Due to the TV schedule it's far from being spectator friendly...

http://www.czechrally.com/2012/pdf/s...-itinerary.pdf

Itinerary of the modern cars separated from supplementary regulations:

http://www.autosport.cz/zavody/soubor.php?f=13036

For city stage You can expect a repeating of last year oldtimer show. This time possibly with even more ancient cars.

Hopefully PLuto won't be too angry to say few words about changes in stages compared to last years

City stage is slightly changed due to the ongoing works in the area. It's nothing really special, just few places have different surface, there is one speed retarding step in a place where a chicane used to be and one building may be run around from different side...

Stage Slušovice is a combination of what used to be in Barum rally till 2007 and what is run in Rallyshow Slušovice. I don't know the exact course of the circuit part but generally it's something similar to the city stage. Two laps between buildings and around the hypodrom area. Than they continue in exactly same course like in this onboard but reversed! (from start to circa 3:42). This stage is full of places of everyones taste. From sideways hairpins to crazy superfast ones.
    Jan Kopecky on board Rally Barum OS 10 Slusovice - YouTube

Stage Pindula is first time since 2007 reversed too. It's slightly shorten from the finish. It's same with this onboard except last maybe 30 seconds which are now behind finish (I was told it's due to very bad road shape there). That's a pity because it used to be the craziest place to spectate. Another change is new asphalt starting at the main road crossing and ending at the next junction left.
    Enrique Garcia Ojeda-Jordi Barrabés/Pindula-Barum Rally 2007 - YouTube

Stage Lukov is just a part of usual Troják. Same with last year from start to finish before Držková.

Stage Tesák is the most interesting addition. First part is known well. It starts in last year finish of Troják taking the same road to the junction on the main road (at the ski slope). But there it doesn't turn left to normal Troják but right to take a hairpin right in next junction. From there a very demanding road starts. Very fast, not so narrow but full of blind long corners and several narrow and kicking bridges. It was not run in Barum for quite many years. Than they turn to a long very fast narrow forest road which was also not used for a long time. This is definitely very difficult stage!

Second day they start with reversed Halenkovice from last year. I guess the first part will be run like in 2010 not exactly reversed like last year. The stage is shorten by the last part from Bunč.

Than they do reversed Kudlovice. Here I also expect same route like in 2010.

Maják is also reversed from last year but I think otherwise exactly same. Reversed part of the stage from Pohořelice to Komárov including the spectator area in Pohořelice will be used as shakedown.

Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    Many thanks Mirek for the informations.
    You know when will be publish the maps of stages?
    Thanks.
    Web: www.wr-x.com
    Twitter: World Rally Xtreme @WrxCom, Facebook: World Rally Xtreme

Maps will be published only on 21st August.