Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Private Rocket Launch !!!

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — Private spaceflight supporters saw a major validation today (May 22) with the successful launch of the first commercial vehicle to visit the International Space Station.

What a step in to the future! I wish everyone involved best of luck!
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Yes very well done. The guy who heads up SpaceX is the same freakin' guy that founded Tesla (electric autos)!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    I was watching Daily show yestarday and the President of SpaceX and Tesla was interviewed, very nice to see they suceeded.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Giacomo Rappaccini
    Yes very well done. The guy who heads up SpaceX is the same freakin' guy that founded Tesla (electric autos)!

Can't win the all!

Actually he made is Billions of $$$ as the creator of Pay-Pal,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Giacomo Rappaccini
    One of the founders of PayPal too. I didn't know much about him until I saw a profile about him on Bloomberg. Elon Musk is a very interesting guy. And from his early years growing up in South Africa, he seems like he's always been a pretty moral and stand-up sort of fellow. I wish him the very best of luck with all of his endeavors. And the SpaceX venture, as well as Tesla, seems incredibly interesting.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    One of the founders of PayPal too. I didn't know much about him until I saw a profile about him on Bloomberg. Elon Musk is a very interesting guy. And from his early years growing up in South Africa, he seems like he's always been a pretty moral and stand-up sort of fellow. I wish him the very best of luck with all of his endeavors. And the SpaceX venture, as well as Tesla, seems incredibly interesting.
    I knew about Pay Pal but I find it such a poor service I refuse to use it. He sure made a killing with it however.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What a fantastic achievement, Im really glad the americans havent given up on space reavel, Id love to think there would be an affordable comercial flights soon!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    One of the founders of PayPal too. I didn't know much about him until I saw a profile about him on Bloomberg. Elon Musk is a very interesting guy. And from his early years growing up in South Africa, he seems like he's always been a pretty moral and stand-up sort of fellow. I wish him the very best of luck with all of his endeavors. And the SpaceX venture, car lcd monitor, as well as Tesla, seems incredibly interesting.
    Thanks for your useful info. Elon Musk is really a very interesting guy.
    Car Rear View Cameramake your trip more fun