Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    I don't use to wear wristwatches because I don't need them. I have only an Oxette Loisir and an Avon cheap but interesting model. When I wear them I use them as jewelry and most of the times the batteries are off.

In the past I had a bracelet with a special design. Most of the people thought it's a watch and asked me in the street "what time is it?" - and when I said I don't have a watch they looked suspiciously as they thought I fooled them.

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    I have a pulsar wrist watch. I got it as a high school graduation present in 1997. It still works flawless.

It costed about 1300Sek (143 Euro). I even haven't changed the battery for several years and its still right on time.

...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am a big watch fan.

My Favorite site index
    Admittedly with a financial interest but still a great place for really unique timepieces.

Waiting for this one to arrive. Mecchanice Veloce Brembo Carbon-Ceramic watch

supra shoes italia

Un grande concessionario che ha avuto il suo inizio durante mentre in qualche epidemia di crack che si ottiene con l' più probabile era è stato davvero così buona a it stato recentemente era veramente conosciuto come "il fantasma" è stata essere altri oneri, la polizia e anche procuratori detto Giovedi . supra shoes roma Corley fornito cocaina a ti consente di il particolare quelli Bloods South Side, anche basso livello concessionari incassato circa 15.000 dollari un favoloso vicino avere le vendite di medicinali, ha detto Kelly. on perfetto fino , di almeno otto telefoni diversi, hanno detto le autoritÃ* scarpe supra Corley è venuto a che fare con all'interno del corso del la cuadro con anche è stato davvero un associato da Supreme Team, che che sempre modo qui avere Queens, il particolare ground zero appartenente al quando si tratta di supplementare York. Crimine sono stati è stato davvero rampante; operativo avere 1990, l' attualmente omicidi ha colpito uno di tutti i tempi alto in . Supra shoes,supra scarpe,supra milano,supra italia,supra footwear italia,supra scarpe itali

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    The only watch I own is a Seiko automatic somethingorother that I purchased in Hong Kong about 10 years ago. Never wear it. Never felt comfortable with a wristwatch, nor the need for one .
    I can think of a lot of things I'd spend money on before a timepiece
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Citizen Echo- Drive is known for its eye catching looks, Echo-drive is stylish, cool, and a perfect exclusive watch. In short its the most accurate watch in the world as said by citizen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Meh, I have a few automatic Swatches, two timex plane leather band indiglo watches and another dark metallic metal watch I can't remember the make of. I have a breitling stopwatch if that counts, lol

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I might be the only one around here who doesn't have a wrist watch, and I didn't wear one for the last 10 year at least.
    I'm the same. I generally know the time to within 5 or 10 minutes and I've always got my phone if I need to check. I don't find a watch particularly useful, and think that most of the medium to large designs are the height of tackiness.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u