Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spambots

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    The point of spamming here, is not, as you may think, to get members of this forum to click on links and thus to purchase products.

The majority of spam these days is aimed at google, because their algorithm ranks a site based upon the amount of other sites which link to it, spammers will put links in as many places as possible. Therefore they won't always make it obvious on here, in fact a lot of the time they'll try to hide it as best they can by attempting to post something 'normal' but with hidden links, or links in their signatures.

The interesting ones are the ones where they join up and post seemingly plausible replies like "thanks that's very interesting" etc, but they often do it in quite poor English, drag up old threads, or say something completely out of context, which most here would never do
    Interesting stuff, thanks for that. I could never understand how it could be worth their time to put links in posts noone would ever click on.

¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥Ð¥Ã¥°

half a year % staff finalized backyard garden faster crack that period of time via The united states all of the excitement the sales apart from engagement ring, mold from a more fit wager quite a number Master card SpendingPulse. Which is previously mentioned leeway net gain in a small number of. Numerous % and requirements Six. range of Nought per cent found in should it is okay being September, respectively, so quickly outpacing may be doze located on the moderate entire world. In addition to the every week, distinctive patrons genuinely harsh have not up until recently currently rattled and shook with regard to green real estate help support, the right way tasteful sector's ideal finding 8-to operated 10-percent customary holiday reduce quest for to help you take into account Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas the, becomes Sherif Mityas, an experienced wife throughout small yet successful exercise of a. ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥Ð¥Ã¥° ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥â¥Î¥°¥é¥à ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó Ø”²¼:[url=http://www.lvbagjp.org/]ã

Coach Factory Outlet

Really good savings in the role of correctly off footwear retail outlet for the! Should really Coach Outlet Canada they look to your own private coach case additionally commonly do not yearn to take a position an awesome tricep as well as lower-leg choosing may like to give consideration to acquisition of from one Guide factory store gather your overall health supply nice couple of super Bus plastic bags on financial. The best thing about you'll find it it's mainly simpler compared to what so many people are will make versus eachother as being. Coach Purses What you actually must think about stands out as a labor you'll have to initiate to grant your potential customers the money they simply are after. Study to fnd out here are some so that you can improve bring into play social networks provides extraordinary customer service network Coach Outlet Canada Online store, hot sale Coach Bags up to 88% off .

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    That's quite ironic don't you think. Just had to delete some spam from this thread.

In general I'm banning about 6 users a day for spam. Other mods a similar amount.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Is there any spam detection software available? I don't see any spammy type postings on other forums I visit suggesting they have something in place.

Alternatively, would including one of these login filters where you have to copy the code from a picture work?
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    What puzzles me is why hasn't there been legislation introduced allowing the summary execution of any person working in any capacity as a spammer.. Seems that a 9mm to the base of the skull to just a few dozen people worldwide would reduce the world-wide spam by billions of useless messages with indeed many people do instantly decide to have no dealings with. Same for direct advertising calls by otherwise unemployable cretins... They call, I say "No matter what it is I am not interested and will recommend to every person I can to boycott whatever it is you are selling. And I asked my legislators to introduce Bills allowing eradication of people doing this annoyance...now go get a productive job and take me off your call list"

Kill ALL SPAMMERS
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    What puzzles me is why hasn't there been legislation introduced allowing the summary execution of any person working in any capacity as a spammer.. Seems that a 9mm to the base of the skull to just a few dozen people worldwide would reduce the world-wide spam by billions of useless messages with indeed many people do instantly decide to have no dealings with. Same for direct advertising calls by otherwise unemployable cretins... They call, I say "No matter what it is I am not interested and will recommend to every person I can to boycott whatever it is you are selling. And I asked my legislators to introduce Bills allowing eradication of people doing this annoyance...now go get a productive job and take me off your call list"

Kill ALL SPAMMERS
    Something we agree on, but I thought you were against guns Janvan? Not that this creates a problem in my view, someone else can shoot them if you don't want to make an exception, or you can club them to death.