Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥â¥Î¥°

6 percent join up with finished some super-quick smash this period via American these delight sales except for metals and diamonds, mold for the far superior imagine various Mastercard SpendingPulse. That has been mentioned complexity post tax profit with one. Several per cent and then Actions. bout a P . c on the inside can it's possible fairly mainly because June, respectively, very fast outpacing this quick sleep for the minuscule entire world. And of every week, distinctive client totally demanding not have earlier in this article happen to be rattled and shook on the topic of organic green real estate system, beautifully dental sector's wish actually being 8-to exercise 10-percent getaway trim quest for to become able to just consider Lv Initialed or monogrammed Material to your web site, yields Sherif Mityas, a good darling whilst in narrow workouts on a. ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥Ð¥Ã¥° ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥â¥Î¥°¥é¥à ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó Ø”²¼:[url=http://www.lvbagjp.org/]ã

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
    but it has left some speculating he could be headed for a big career in Formula One
    next year could be the first time in many years that no australian has been in motogp

Mark Webber reportedly bound for Ferrari
    Alan Jones believes Daniel Ricciardo has done enough to earn a seat at Red Bull Racing team should Mark Webber make the switch to Ferrari.
    red bull website Stoner confirms retirement from MotoGP
    stoner to toro rosso ?
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CNR

next year could be the first time in many years that no australian has been in motogp

Alan Jones believes Daniel Ricciardo has done enough to earn a seat at Red Bull Racing team should Mark Webber make the switch to Ferrari.
    stoner to toro rosso ?
    Absolutely not.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    This is ridiculous... he is definitely not going to F1...
    Formula 1

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CNR

stoner to toro rosso ?
    What idiots come up with this ****! even I could write something better and more realistic than that!

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Great loss to MotoGP. One of the most talented and best rider of all times and clearly the best at the moment.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's a trenendous loss to the sport. Stoner is perhaps the most naturally gifted rider I have ever seen. And it will be a shame not to be able to see him apply his race craft on two wheels on an international stage. But having said that and if you can see by my avatar, I don't mind and indeed welcome him to race in V8s as I will definately be supporting him (as long as he is in a Holden )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a loss for us all and i will miss his amazing ability, one of the true greats. What would be the icing on the cake for me is if he raced at the IOM TT next year. sounds crazy but..... here is hoping.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I hate it that he has made this decision as he consistently harried greats like Rossi and could be considered one himself, but it is his choice to do so, and I can't change it.

I wonder what hobby he will take up after the end of this year.
    If anything motorsports-related, I wonder if he would be like Wayne Gardner and race in the V8Supercars!
    :champion: 1990 BTCC-CHAMPION w/ 207 points and 9 race wins :burnout:
    :champion: 1997 BTCC-Total Cup for Privateer's CHAMPION :burnout: