Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From Sporting News:

Busch's latest incident comes a week after serving a one-week suspension for making threating comments to Sporting News reporter Bob Pockrass after the Dover Nationwide Series race.

Busch has been ordered by Sprint Cup team owner James Finch to avoid talking to reporters when the two met Tuesday. But after finishing third in the Alliance Truck Parts 250, he had to make a mandatory appearance in the media center.

According to the ESPN report, a Motor Racing Network radio pit reporter said on the live broadcast of Saturday's race that Busch had left without interviewing. Busch was told of the comments and replied, "That's what everybody says, don't they."

Busch then left the interview room and was followed by reporters who were told he would return. ESPN's Marty Smith followed Busch with a camera crew and was motioned over to Busch. When Smith got there, according to ESPN, Busch said he wasn't doing interviews there, adding, "You ever hear of sarcasm?"

That reportedly led to a brief exchange during which Busch said, "You don't know how long I've been working on this."

Read more: Kurt Busch has heated exchange with ESPN reporter after Nationwide race - NASCAR - Sporting News
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Kurt Busch is just a stupid hot head. Period.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agreed. I bet we'll see him win tomorrow at Road America. Not that I'm happy about that, because I've grown tired of his volatile behavior. It's amusing and interesting for a little while, but after that, it wears on you. But like you said, he's talented!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    This pic from Saturday is very telling.

Attachment 2959
    RAGE!!!
    I have good looking kids. Thank goodness my wife cheats on me. :laugh:
    - Rodney Dangerfield