Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Ohhh Boy, here we go................

I see y'all are hell-bent on dragging me into this.

I better light one, this may take a minute mokin:

Oh and grab one of these while I am up

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    the fact is, we dont need a new thread about Danica's new sponsor, or new livery for the week, or that she was blah, blah, blah.

make it "Danica news only thread" then. DF did the same stuff in the IndyCar thread, any Danica news he just had to post it.

sorry also Lee Roy, I meant to Quote DF instead of your response, my apologizes.
    Why not? It is his right.

Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    There was never anything unjust about how he has been treated. He has single handedly ruined entire forums and been run off multiple boards. So harvick#1's concerns are very valid.
    Although I do disagree with the term "....single handedly ruined..." here I can't disagree that he has been run off multiple boards. The forums are still there, alive and well. They were unplesant places to visit for a little while, but more than half the reason for that was the vitriolic responses to his posts....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roy
    Bull hockey. It isn't DF's fault that the Indy Car fans are too immature to just ignore him if they didn't like the thread. Indy Car fans were just pissed because their "Great Female Hope" didn't bring the series the notariety that they had thought she would. That was the biggest problem.

Hey, if I don't want to participate in DF's "Danica" threads I'm not required to click on them. I have that choice.

If you have a problem with DF, we have a moderator here named slorydn1.
    Thanks for noticing, even though I have been too busy to be around much lately

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roy
    Actually, the F1 race was very entertaining. Glad to see Sir Frank get another win after all these years. (I watched it this afternoon on DVR.)

Your sig line is enough to show me how full of baloney you are.

As I said, if your and your little playmate harvick#1 have a problem with DF, please see slorydn1.
    I can hear it now..."Awwww do I HAVE TOO?!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Yes, the F1 race was entertaining so we can agree there. The fact you watched it on DVR in the afternoon doesn't explain you lack of thought process though. What's up with that?

My sig line has nothing to do with the concern harvick#1 brought up, and has nothing to do with the reality that I explained. You're inability or unwillingness to accept it is YOUR problem. You're 0 for 2. This reality is in fact just that (real) and you're obviously missing the point. I don't see where it is your place to disapprove of harvick#1's comments (or mine) and have the balls to think we don't have a right to feel the way we do, given all the people that have abandoned the forum because of it. Pretty much makes you a hypocrite.

Thank you for the "advice" on seeing slorydn1. I have no concerns he'll keep things w/ DF in check better than the mod over there. If I ever really "need" your advice, I'll ask.
    I agree with your assesment with what the main problem with the 7 car is...Its not the motor, that's for sure. Oh, and thanks for the vote of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I didnt want this to turn into a bashing thread of either me or Danica..

Yes, I posted a lot about Danica and still do but I dont see the problem with it. She is my favorite driver so I post threads on important stuff with her. I wouldnt mind if other members posted topics on their favorite driver either. The more conversation made on boards, the better.
    Although it greatly pains me to say this, DF is spot on about this. Yes it can get a little wearysome at times, at least he is posting about his driver. Where has everyone else gone? I know there are alot more drivers out there than just Danica Patrick. Where did everyone else's fans go??? How about we make less rip DF posts and more my driver is 100, no, wait, 1000 times better than Danica posts (well at least MY driver is, anyway). :

Quote Originally Posted by hornet
    The trouble with the stuff you post about Danica is it's only ever positive. I've never once seen you post or accept any criticism of her, be it here or in the Indycar forum. Bad qualifying is never her fault. Every race was a good race, regardless of the result. Every track is one she runs well at, even when the statistics say the direct opposite. I have my favourite drivers (Sato, for example) and whilst I'm pleased when they do well, I'll happily criticise them when they under perform or do something idiotic, which Sato being Sato, is quite often. Ok, so Danica has Coke as a sponsor, great, good for her and presumably the team, but in what way does that impact her as a DRIVER? Will the sponsorship help the team in any way, and if so, how? All you've done at this point is regurgitated a press release.

How about this for a discussion? Why do you think Coke go to such lengths to have different branding for the ultimately very similar Diet and Zero lines, and what attributes do they see in Danica that they think helps reinforce the differentiation? You've said it's important to her, but you haven't said WHY. Personally, I'm not sure an association with the word "Zero" is that smart a move, as the jokes do tend to write themselves.
    Although I do bristle when someone rips Harvick, yeah, I can see your point here. In fact, I whole heartedly agree with it. I have been at times critical of Harv (like when the subject of his crappy qually efforts comes up). He definitely has stepped up THAT part of his program this year. I do wish that people would spend a little more time actually thinking about the point of their post an expounding on it. Like telling me WHY their driver is the best ever, or why my driver is the biggest turd eater on the track. Give stats, point to specific instances.

As to the rest that I didn't specifcly address in this post, well, that was adressed here:http://www.motorsportforums.com/nasc...on-please.html

Might be time for "brush up" reading
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm friends with a few of the members from the past here on facebook, they stopped caring about this site, just like I'm about to do, it was fun in past, but now its filled with spammers and people are attack anyone that disagrees with what you say, no wonder the Nascar part is basically dead, everyone got runoff but the verbal attacks
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    I'm friends with a few of the members from the past here on facebook, they stopped caring about this site, just like I'm about to do, . . . . . .
    If only!!!!!!
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.