Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Danica Partners With Coca-Cola

Well, Danica Patrick will join the Coca-Cola family in NASCAR. She will have an endorsement deal with Coke Zero now. This official announcement will be made at Charlotte Motor Speedway today. This will kick-off big during the Coca-Cola 600 this year. She will be doing promotions for this brand. She will also do promotions with Brooklyn Decker(actress) at this race to promote the new movie "Battleship"

She just keeps getting the big sponsors. I guess I am going to have to stop drinking Pepsi Max now and start drinking Coke Zero...
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    This will kick-off big during the Coca-Cola 600 this year.
    Will she be in the 600?
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roy
    Will she be in the 600?
    who really cares?
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    who really cares?
    Why don't you leave the nasty Danica Patrick hating B/S to the children on the Indy Car forum.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes,the 600 is one of Danica's scheduled cup starts, as well as Darlington this Saturday
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why don't you leave the nasty Danica Patrick hating B/S to the children on the Indy Car forum.
    I dont think we really need DF posting what sponsor Danica has picked up everytime, there are over 100 other drivers in Nascars top 3 division and I have failed to see him start a thread about a different driver.

a better question might have been why the hell didnt Danica receive some type of penalty or fine or probation for her cowardly act on Sam Hornish after the Talladega race?
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    How will this work since Jr. is sponsored by Pepsi Co.?
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont think we really need DF posting what sponsor Danica has picked up everytime, there are over 100 other drivers in Nascars top 3 division and I have failed to see him start a thread about a different driver.

a better question might have been why the hell didnt Danica receive some type of penalty or fine or probation for her cowardly act on Sam Hornish after the Talladega race?
    Maybe you're jealous of DF because you can't keep up with everything Harvick does.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    Maybe you're jealous of DF because you can't keep up with everything Harvick does.
    yep your right, pure jealously

@00Steven

She is not under contract with Dale Jr. in the Sprint Cup Series, so the Pepsi sponsorship dont think matters,

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Well, Danica Patrick will join the Coca-Cola family in NASCAR. She will have an endorsement deal with Coke Zero now. This official announcement will be made at Charlotte Motor Speedway today. This will kick-off big during the Coca-Cola 600 this year. She will be doing promotions for this brand. She will also do promotions with Brooklyn Decker(actress) at this race to promote the new movie "Battleship"

She just keeps getting the big sponsors. I guess I am going to have to stop drinking Pepsi Max now and start drinking Coke Zero...
    I can't stand either quasi-diet drink TBH. It's either full blown Pepsi, or Cherry Coke for me

Will she be in the 600?
    who really cares?
    Ok guys, Love her or hate her she is in NASCAR now, whether we like it or not. Therefore which company chooses to lavish her with millions to race in NASCAR is germane to THIS board and not the Indy Car forum. Besides, I don't want Starter getting mad at ME anyway.So I guess the nasty Danica Patrick hating gets to stay here whether I like it or not.

We get to hate each others drivers all we want. Just let's not start hating each other, OK?
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ