Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2012 Indy 500 Entry List

Well the entry list is out for this year's Indy 500. We know this will change before it gets here..

Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Curt Cavin seems to think Michel Jourdain will be in the 2nd RLR car... thought he was long past it! Good to see him back though if it all works out.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Never was a fan of ChampCar/CART, but I always knew Michel Jourdain Jr. was very good in CART/ChampCar. It was so sad he left after the 2004 (?) season... Would be awesome to see him back in an open wheeler... But what happened with Luca Filippi? He was confirmed to run full time, beginning with the Indianapolis 500, in the second Rahal Letterman Racing car...
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heliocastroneves#3
    Never was a fan of ChampCar/CART, but I always knew Michel Jourdain Jr. was very good in CART/ChampCar. It was so sad he left after the 2004 (?) season... Would be awesome to see him back in an open wheeler... But what happened with Luca Filippi? He was confirmed to run full time, beginning with the Indianapolis 500, in the second Rahal Letterman Racing car...
    I hope you enjoy cart/champcar now, as for Filippi ,no more money honey ,no more ride.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    CART/ChampCar doesn't exist anymore, mate... My father just watched it, and heard very often how the races were. I only watched IRL. I rather call it IRL than CART/ChampCar, anyway xD... And... That's sad for Luca Filippi anyway...
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jourdain was good for a season when he had a 50 year old as a teammate, then fell backwards the following year and was beaten by teammate Hunter-Reay. He left for various different series without really making an impression on any of them.

I was a big ChampCar fan, but frankly I was more excited about Filippi. I hope he still turns up later in the season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    CART/ChampCar doesn't exist anymore, mate... My father just watched it, and heard very often how the races were. I only watched IRL. I rather call it IRL than CART/ChampCar, anyway xD...
    This news just in: IRL no longer exists either. It is Indycar.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    CART/ChampCar doesn't exist anymore, mate... My father just watched it, and heard very often how the races were. I only watched IRL. I rather call it IRL than CART/ChampCar, anyway xD... And... That's sad for Luca Filippi anyway...
    I was watching everything, therefore I know the difference, and if you did mate, you would know that Heliocastroneves#3 and almost everyone on the grid of today Indycar from the owners to drivers was Indycar/cart/champcar in one way or the other. My respond before was to that fact. Does not matter now does it? What you want to call it is up to you, for me it is Indycar and always was.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Back to 500. I hope this year race is safe, fast and engine trouble free. Would like to see Paul Tracy take it one more time for the good times. Sounds like a tune, but it would be nice finish to a great career!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish Danica would race. Hopefully some more cars will enter. We need some action on Bump Day.