Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Damn you Carlos Sainz!
    It is easy to say that for Finnish people who try to find a works seat with help of other Finnish drivers but for a Spaniard that was impossible, but at least he won two WRC titles, isn'it?, but please try to find other words for your comments, kiitos

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe for the past few years Mikko, JML, Ogier were Loeb's most serious opponents.

But this year only Petter can do it. Let's not forget he did it before.

In fact, to this day he's the only one who can claim: 'I became World Champion while competing against Loeb!'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is more dominating than Schumacher was, I usually follow a rally by looking at the stage times until Loeb leads by 20seconds or the Ford manu team crashes, which means end of rally for me.

Its been pass due Sordo arrived at Ford though, he should get a seat with them and ditch BMW, he has the consistency to get manu points and challenge Mikko + Loeb on tarmac. Malcolm gets him because of his record of consistency, which somehow is better than the current two official drivers. Not saying he is as fast as Latvala and Ogier, but base on his demeanor after leaving Citroen he doesn't seem to be effected by the Rubinho syndrome.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmx
    This is more dominating than Schumacher was, I usually follow a rally by looking at the stage times until Loeb leads by 20seconds or the Ford manu team crashes, which means end of rally for me.
    In the Ferrari/Shoe days he was the only one capable of winning (and perhaps Hakinen if he was lucky). Meanwhile in the WRC there was Gronholm, Makinen, Mcrae, Burnsy, Sainz....THAT was real competition. Nowadays in WRC there is only one winner, and F1 has a different winner for each event so far this season...How the tables turn!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you guys think there is any correlation between Loeb's dominance and declining viewer figures (if they are declining that is, I am not sure myself) or is it something else?

Liked 1,244 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Do you guys think there is any correlation between Loeb's dominance and declining viewer figures (if they are declining that is, I am not sure myself) or is it something else?
    It is possibly one of many reasons. However, to be blunt, it just isn't a very good series. A fantastic sport, but let down by various stake holders.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 7 Times in 2 Posts
    Séb took part this weekend on French Porsche Cup in Pau in his own team's car. Saturday he was 1st on qualifying, then won the first race in the evening, and finally today he won the 2nd race as well. Respect.

http://www.grandprixdepau.com/

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrchirek
    Séb took part this weekend on French Porsche Cup in Pau in his own team's car. Saturday he was 1st on qualifying, then won the first race in the evening, and finally today he won the 2nd race as well. Respect.

The guy is a mutant...

Liked 1,244 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrchirek

Very impressive he was as well, especially last night - he pulled out 0.9 sec lead after the first lap, on cold tyres. Great to see him in a proper car, and running his own team. Think his future is in GT/LMP cars.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    it would be a pity if such a guy with his talent and experience doesn't devote in finding new talent or developing them for rallying after he is done...

he can race in track ladyboy sports in his spare time.