Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    WRC started to be unhealthy when paying drivers took role of works guys.
    Damn you Carlos Sainz!
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Honestly, can you see anything different hapening this year? If I am wrong at the end of the year, I will upload a picture of me eating my hat
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You're forgetting Petter, he has unfinished business with Mr. Loeb, but this year is his last chance to settle it.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmx
    You're forgetting Petter, he has unfinished business with Mr. Loeb, but this year is his last chance to settle it.
    I diddnt forget Petter unfortunately, I think getting another rally win for him (or more, if he stays as a manu driver for ford) but as for the championship.....

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    unfinished business ? since when ?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Come to think of it, why do you say "last chance" ? I'm hoping he stays in WRC for a bit longer than this year!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    / raises hand for the Petter bandwagon

With JML having lost his realistic chance of competing through poor results and now personal injury, for MW might put his support behind Petter at team leader, officially or not.
    Its a long shot, but if Loeb decides to shoot himself in the foot a couple of times (not unheard of with a couple of big off's in the last couple of years) then the consistency game might work for Petter.

I hate to say it, but it might just be number 9 for the French Cyborg.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Come to think of it, why do you say "last chance" ? I'm hoping he stays in WRC for a bit longer than this year!
    There are too many rising stars aiming to take his seat and to beat the likes of him, not to mention Jari Mikko and Ogier. He haven't shown the outright pace like earlier days with Phil (I missed seeing the chemistry and bond between those two), I was surprised Mads beat him at Sweden. Ogier, Mads, Evgeny, Ott, Thierry are the next generation.

Whether its due to driving more sensible as he aged, it seems to work for him this time and the rallies format for this season help a bit. Next three rallies are very important for Petter since those are the ones he's been strong at. He actually is doing pretty well nearly a decade on after his last championship, I just hope he wins one before Schumacher does.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't forget about Meeke; so he has not been rallying but he was fast last year after spending half of 2010-11 not doing anything much. He will no the mini inside and out by now and if he can get a seat next year he will be potent. He has also done shakedowns off all rallies last year so should be okay for familiarity.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Don't forget about Meeke; so he has not been rallying but he was fast last year after spending half of 2010-11 not doing anything much. He will no the mini inside and out by now and if he can get a seat next year he will be potent. He has also done shakedowns off all rallies last year so should be okay for familiarity.
    LOOOOOOOOOL

amazing....