Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Think it doesn't really need translation

Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan
    What a shame that you're so ignorant about one of the greatest drivers that the sport has ever seen.
    Ignorant NO

Truthful Yes

Im not brainwashed like others as I have watched rallies with true greats driving
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Ignorant NO

Truthful Yes

Im not brainwashed like others as I have watched rallies with true greats driving
    Ignorant, yes. I've seen great drivers too, as has my father who has been watching since the 60s, it's clear to both of us that Seb is a quality driver, you simply don't beat the people that he has (Sainz, McRae, Gronholm et al) without being pretty handy. You also don't have the same high ratio of starts to finishes.

To deny that Loeb is not the greatest driver of all time is understandable, to deny that he's a very good rally driver is ignorant.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If i am not mistaken, 2012 is the 1st time for Seb Loeb to lead the Championship from beginning to end. Did it ever happen before him?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xavier
    If i am not mistaken, 2012 is the 1st time for Seb Loeb to lead the Championship from beginning to end. Did it ever happen before him?
    Mäkinen in 1999.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Josti
    Mäkinen in 1999.
    Thanks Josti

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Loeb to the speed of sound!

Already honored by flying with the Patrouille de France and passenger of a Rafale, Loeb was the guest of honor at Air Base 113 Nancy-Ochey as copilot - Once is not custom - a Mirage 2000.After testing the flight simulator pilots used regularly, things became serious. It is clear that this new experience wowed multiple world champion as evidenced by his first impressions."It is clear that this is great! And sends it serious! A shot handle and you find yourself nose to the sky, without any visual cue with a push demonic. We flew in formation with 2 and 3 Alpha Jet Mirage whom Daniel embarked for flights photo, and made several low-altitude passes including a very high speed. It is 580 knots, or more than 1 000 km / h, 250 feet above the ground (75 m). It scrolls!I could also take the handle from time to time and apply myself to follow before flying colleague. We ended up dogfights with the Alpha Jet, which took him Daniel, and there it goes in every direction: upside down, right side up, dive ... It takes full head because it undergoes the full that is the one that holds the handle, without being able to anticipate. It took up to 8.5 G and I almost pass out. I asked the driver to calm down the game: you do not drive them. In any case, enjoy moments like these, it's not every day! 'Exchange of courtesies, Citroën Racing has brought a DS 3 WRC in his luggage. Sébastien charge to discover the fighter pilots feel different but equally exceptional. The report of this meeting will be broadcast in Turbo magazine November 25th, at 11:55 on M6.

photos
    Site officiel de Sbastien Loeb - Galerie photos

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    It is 580 knots, or more than 1 000 km / h, 250 feet above the ground (75 m). It scrolls!
    That's what Gallileo Galliely said 5 centuries ago and was burned But it is quite a think to experience it for yourself I'm gelous...
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    That's what Gallileo Galliely said 5 centuries ago and was burned But it is quite a think to experience it for yourself I'm gelous...
    eh hem, stick to Rallying, Stefan. GG (I don't mean Galli) died of old age - he was kept under house arrest most of his life but having been shown the instruments of torture recanted his heresy.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!