Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Euro Cup 2012 Is Underway

Good day guys! Euro Cup 2012 main draw was already confirmed that goes Poland-Ukraine. A prestigious tournament that starts 2010 a lots of European nation compete and now down to 12 teams for the main draw. Root for your favorites, expectations, opinions, and thoughts about the up coming games post it in here.

here's the main draw.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    In Euro 2004 France and England played in the same group and England went from 1-0 up at 90' to 2-1 down after Calamity James had a brain explosion.
    England got Sweden in the World Cup group stage in 2006 and drew 2-2 with them.
    I don't know if England have ever played the Ukraine.

To be fair England will probably escape the group stage and then collapse like a flan in a cupboard. Spain is the most likely winner because without either Brazil or Argentina, Spainish football is most likely the best in the world.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    In Euro 2004 France and England played in the same group and England went from 1-0 up at 90' to 2-1 down after Calamity James had a brain explosion.
    England got Sweden in the World Cup group stage in 2006 and drew 2-2 with them.
    I don't know if England have ever played the Ukraine.

To be fair England will probably escape the group stage and then collapse like a flan in a cupboard. Spain is the most likely winner because without either Brazil or Argentina, Spainish football is most likely the best in the world.
    I think France and England was a tough match, but for me Germany,England and the last season champion's Spain was the most chance's of winning, and Czech Republic was the dark horse.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    England? Win? haha
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i heard that a whopping $34 for the winning team awaits, And that makes the tournament more tough.

source : Euro Cup 2012

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    Any news on England coach vacancy?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    England will not get out of their group. We don't have any defenders who can run, any midfielders who can keep the ball or any strikers that can score goals.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    England will not get out of their group. We don't have any defenders who can run, any midfielders who can keep the ball or any strikers that can score goals.
    But you'll always have 1966.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    ah 1966, a good year !
    United in diversity !!!