Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I'm not a fanatic, but I highly respect Williams. One of the teams that aren't in formula one to sell a product, but instead in F1 for the love of racing in F1. A real battling team.
    Generally I'm more of a driver fan, I'm barracking on Ferrari this year due to Raikkonen (I never liked Schumacher). I like the driver lineup for McLaren this year also.
    My favourite F1 team ever (based purely on the F1 cars they made) would have to be Lotus. Very innovative, bold designs and also produced some of the most beautiful cars ever in F1.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I like Super Aguri because the ant drives for them now.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    For me, the driver is immaterial. The team is the only thing that is important. I have supported Ferrari for nearly 20 years and through them I have supported about a dozen different drivers. When a driver leaves Ferrari, I no longer support him. Which is why a was glad Schumi retired a Ferrari driver as he was a special case.
    Hawkmoon, are you me?

The only difference is I've supported Ferrari for 33 years.

Even if your not me, you are definitely Tifosi.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raphael123
    I don't think moving to another team after driving for Ferrari is being disrespectful. Quite an ignorant way to look at things.
    That is because, as you admit, you support a driver, not a team.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Don't really have a favourite team or driver. I would regard myself as a neutral with a bias towards the 'special ones' because I highly respect their superior talents.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Don't really have a favourite team or driver. I would regard myself as a neutral with a bias towards the 'special ones' because I highly respect their superior talents.

Not long before ant comes into your list, mark my words.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    I support McLaren for several reasons. The affection for what Bruce McLaren started and nurtured, the memories of the exploits of James Hunt in the 1970s, and an admiration for the ethos and winning mentality introduced by Ron Dennis and his associates.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have always supported ferrari since i was 5 or 6 years old at my first australian grand prix in melbourne 1996. Something about their loyalty and passion just made me like them. I have also been an absolutely huge schumacher fan since 1996 and now that hes gone i will still support ferrari because i also love them, but its made me realise over the years as they went on i think schumacher became more important to me and therefore i dont just support ferrari now.

Ever since the start of last year when BMW came in i liked them. I think they are a professional outfit which will keep improving and be fighting for wins soon whether its this year or next year. Also, i have been keeping a close look on Kubica for the past couple of years and i can very much say that now i think he would have to be my favourite driver, im a huge fan of him and also heidfeld and bmw.

So i think i still love ferrari the most, but BMW is very close behind, i don't know what i'll do if it turns out that BMW keep progressing and are fighting with ferrari. Because i like both kimi, massa, kubica and heidfeld.
    Michael Schumacher - the most succesful driver in formula 1 history - ROBERT KUBICA!

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Hawkmoon, are you me?

The only difference is I've supported Ferrari for 33 years.

Even if your not me, you are definitely Tifosi.
    Well, last time I checked I was me.

I'm Tifosi, sure enough. My sons are coming along nicely too. They know those silver cars are the "bad ones".
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Been a McLaren since I started watching F1, reasons? I'm not sure, probably because when I was a little kid all I knew about F1 was Senna and his McLaren, when I started watching it, didn't like Schumacher at all and the Hakkinen-Blundell combo looked awesome to me!

No matters who drives for them. I'll support them.
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p